Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Charging dash light will not come on.

motu 56
08-27-2005, 09:45 PM
I have a 94 Prizm that just left me stranded on the side of the road. The problem is in the charging system. I found out that dash light for the charging system will not come on at all. I replaced it with a known good bulb and it still would not come on. Your help would be greatly appreciated. BTW this has been one of the best cars I have ever owned. Anyone know a good supplier of alternators? Thanks

motu 56
08-28-2005, 08:13 PM
I have a 94 Prizm that just left me stranded on the side of the road. The problem is in the charging system. I found out that dash light for the charging system will not come on at all. I replaced it with a known good bulb and it still would not come on. Your help would be greatly appreciated. BTW this has been one of the best cars I have ever owned. Anyone know a good supplier of alternators? Thanks
I changed the alternator which was shot so I changed it. It still is not charging any ideas?

treywink
12-02-2005, 01:48 PM
motu 56,

How did you know that the alternator was shot, and have you did you figured it out or got a slolution? It's been several months so I'm hoping you were able to fix it by now that you'll just be telling us history. Curious, :)

Add your comment to this topic!