Daewoo Cielo

markcorinna
08-23-2005, 03:22 AM
I live in New Zealand and my sister has a Daewoo Cielo, so I am not sure what they are named in the USA. I was looking for the clutch fluid Reservoir but can't find it. I checked the user manual which says to check the clutch fluid on a regular basis but it doesn't say where it is. Can anyone help? I have looked around the firewall area and engine bay.
Thank you. Mark

Bunit
09-20-2005, 03:14 AM
Hello anyone that can help, i have a problem the engine light has turned on a couple of times while driving. Wat should i check, could it be something that could be lose from a recent service.

bitwizard
09-24-2005, 11:07 AM
I live in New Zealand and my sister has a Daewoo Cielo, so I am not sure what they are named in the USA. I was looking for the clutch fluid Reservoir but can't find it. I checked the user manual which says to check the clutch fluid on a regular basis but it doesn't say where it is. Can anyone help? I have looked around the firewall area and engine bay.
Thank you. Mark

Hello, I have had the same problem last year after two month since I have bought the car (Daewoo Cielo Euro 3). The technicians explained to me that is a bug in the computer software so they have reprogrammed my computer and everything was allright.

Since then I have made around 17.000 km without any problem

Regards

bitwizard
09-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Hello anyone that can help, i have a problem the engine light has turned on a couple of times while driving. Wat should i check, could it be something that could be lose from a recent service.

Hello, I have had the same problem last year after two month since I have bought the car (Daewoo Cielo Euro 3). The technicians explained to me that is a bug in the computer software so they have reprogrammed my computer and everything was allright.

bitwizard
09-24-2005, 11:09 AM

Regards

sorry, it was the reply for Bunit

:)

96cielo
10-15-2005, 09:26 PM
hey i drive a dewoo cielo also and it happens to me aswell check your engine fluids n if there ok its just a short fuse in the lights

Add your comment to this topic!