Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ok something to say about 4x4 veicles

civicdemon91
08-21-2005, 01:01 PM
OK i was readin on here about some azzhole that wrote something about hondas.Yes some of us honda drivers take it to the extreme but we get all up on ur azzes because when it comes time for a speedbump ur all up on our shyt!!!I hate whoever owns one.Who cares if u challenege or don't challenge us off roading u have no common sense than.I just hate people who have suvs jeeps everything it pizzes me off!U think u guyz own the damn road an everyone else can agree with me yes were extreme to a limit but people in suv's are azzholes!

anywayz love the stories about ur races!!!!

Powered By Honda 4Life!!!

CivicSpoon
08-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Right there, you're no better than the jackasses that post that message every few months. You're just making generalizations. If you want to give your own opinion, please do it somewhere else; you're making us all look bad.

honda_racing101
08-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Right there, you're no better than the jackasses that post that message every few months. You're just making generalizations. If you want to give your own opinion, please do it somewhere else; you're making us all look bad.

Also, learn to spell civicdemon.

Ace$nyper
08-21-2005, 01:55 PM
hey cumhound
I also own a jeep now both my hatch and my jeep would mop the floor with your shitbox car

How do I know your cars a shitbox simple, you act like an angry 15 year old why don't you crank up your Daddy doesn't love me tude else where I bet people would think your hot shit on clubcivic.

I wouldn't brag about being "powered" by honda 4 life either it just means you'll never break out of the 14s.

fuck you and bathe in acid

Shpyder
08-21-2005, 02:12 PM
hey cumhound
I wouldn't brag about being "powered" by honda 4 life either it just means you'll never break out of the 14s.

:rofl: :grinno: good one, lol.

Miataracer
08-21-2005, 02:46 PM
i think that is just about enough.

Add your comment to this topic!