Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Teg vs New Stang

nastyNater
08-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Well I have been a member of AF since July but havent posted about any of my recent ummmmmm...... experiences. Well I have raced about a dozen or so Mustangs since I got the swap in my Teg but over the last two days I have had two GREAT races. The first was a newer model GT(prolly like '00-02). He pulled up to light next to me and looked over very nonchalantly. I was w/ my lil bro and he was by himself. I was lettin my engine bounce of the rev-limiter so he knew i wanted to race. For some reason he didnt gun it off the line.....so I waited for him. Once he caught up, I was in 2nd at about 4500rpms, I see his ass shift and try to pull some ricer shit. Well once I wound out second he was about 1/2-1 car back.....as I wound out 3rd he was soooooo far. Must have been 10 cars at least. At the next I asked if he had anything done to his car.....he was like " Nope....just Flowmasters!"......
.........chalk another one up for the Hondas.

Last night I raced a BRAND NEW '05 GT! That thing was sick!!!! Neck and neck through second w/ the GSR......but once third wound out......well its hard to take the Honda's from a roll....maybe if it was from the dig it might have been a little different......

exman98
08-10-2005, 02:01 AM
goog stuff
what engine did you swap??

Gohan Ryu
08-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Someone's gonna call BS...not me, I actually want to believe this. But you describe these as easy victories...a little too easy with the mods you've listed.

knorwj
08-10-2005, 02:53 PM
10 cars at least huh? thats an awful lot of space.

g-ride-si
08-11-2005, 01:52 AM
BS has been called. dont wanna be a bitch but 10 cars is way to much.just in 3rd? maybe he quit or maybe it was a v6.

Ace$nyper
08-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Sorry you didn't beat either of them

You know the 13s are reachable stock with both cars yours even modded isn't its that simple

Maybe both were 6s or you didn't know they were racing?

These could have happened but more details and info would help lower the highflying bs flag. Getting pissy will make the flag go up even higher so don't throw a tempter tantrum like most do just give us better details and info.

fasthatchb18c1
08-12-2005, 02:04 AM
Wow, that stinks of shit real bad, Also hate to break it to you but sitting at a red light and bouncing off the rev limiter is gay, stop making Honda owners look like jackasses

slow_99integra
08-13-2005, 01:07 PM
So if your GSR beats a stock 05 GT that runs 13.5-13.7 Depending on convertable or not...Then my supercharged LS that beats modded GSRs will Run a 12.5 Does that sound right??
OH YEAH THE BS FLAG IS FLYING HIGH!!!

exman98
08-13-2005, 11:24 PM
are the new rustangs that quick?
never put up much of a race for me

nastyNater
08-14-2005, 01:48 AM
Goddam..........you guys chill. SHEESH!!!! Im just telling you my dam story! What would be the point of me typing all this????? The '05 that I raced was rapidly accelerating directly at a car up ahead! And the newer model one? He couldve just let off....I was steadily pulling away though. Whats so hard to believe? Stock GT's are killer from the dig.....but this was 40-45 mph pull. He took off first too.

nastyNater
08-14-2005, 01:53 AM
Sorry if I made it seem like they were really easy....i mean he couldve let off before I thought he did. I defintley had a serious amount of space between me and the the newer GT(not '05) after only revving through 4th.....Like I said maybe they were not driving their cars to their full potential.

nastyNater
08-14-2005, 01:58 AM
[QUOTE=Ace$nyper]Sorry you didn't beat either of them

You know the 13s are reachable stock with both cars yours even modded isn't its that simple

???
What do you mean by this statement?

Rampart Crawler
08-14-2005, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=Ace$nyper]Sorry you didn't beat either of them

???
What do you mean by this statement?
What he means is your car is too slow to keep up with the last generation mustang GT, forget an '05.

A mustang GT's 3rd gear will pull stock factory honda in exsitance. NSX, S2k, you name it. He should have been way ahead of you if it was a GT and he was going all out.

With your mods, I can see you beating a V6 by that much(I would bet even a V6 could get a good jump on you from a stop, though), but I doubt a Mustang GT would have to give you all of its throttle in order to beat you.

Saying your honda can beat a GT from a roll is just BS. Mustangs have more top end than a honda can ever deam of.

For instance, with your mods, I have to doubt that you could even beat a stock S2000. The LAST generation Mustang GT could pull a S2k top end, you see what I'm saying.

If you are telling the truth, than you raced a six cylinder. I hate to sound mean, but you just couldn't get the point from the origional posters. Just be lucky you didn't post this at Honda-Tech. They are well aware of how fast mustangs run and flame if you so much as sneeze.

nastyNater
08-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Nope sorry man.......definitely a GT. Ive ridden in them sooo many times! I know exactly what they look and sound like.......if this guys had GT badges(WHY??????) then his 6 cylinders were sounding rather throaty. Autos.....5 spds.....from 40 to 120 the GSR KILLS!!!!!!! Why would I lie about this???? Oh and you say the S2K has nothing on a Stang? My dads friend has one.....it rips nearly every car he races out of the hole.......and then KILLS top end? I have never seen a stock mustang (except SVT) come close to a S2000. I have seen an S2000 rape a stock 300ZX TT from the dig and then pull even farther in 2nd and 3rd.

So tell me this......if my GSR is neck and neck on top-end with my good buddys CRX w/ a BUILT LS VTEC(dynoed 200 fwhp and its got LSD).......then why shouldnt I be able to keep up w/ the stang???My friend pulls on the newer GTs just as hard as I do! This guy couldve been a horrible driver......but Im positive he was drivin it pretty hard. Im just telling you guys my story, if you belive it or not....well thats your call.

Rampart Crawler
08-15-2005, 06:50 PM
*this is the point where everyone gives up trying to help this kid*

Nope sorry man.......definitely a GT. Ive ridden in them sooo many times! I know exactly what they look and sound like.......if this guys had GT badges(WHY??????) then his 6 cylinders were sounding rather throaty. Autos.....5 spds.....from 40 to 120 the GSR KILLS!!!!!!!
Justy ricer speach. You couldn't keep up with the new Chevy Cobalt SS. GSR's aren't fast. In fact, they can't run with the new V6 Mustangs, stock for stock. You have a bolt on GSR and you probably run a mid 14 second 1/4 mile at best, the Mustang GT runs a 13.8 stock and will respond great to exhaust mods. You might as well of said you beat a Corvette, since the Mustang is far enough out of your reach.

Why would I lie about this????[QUOTE=nastyNater]
Because the '05 mustang GT is a farly impressive kill and is faster than any factory honda car made to date.

[QUOTE=nastyNater]Oh and you say the S2K has nothing on a Stang? My dads friend has one.....it rips nearly every car he races out of the hole.......and then KILLS top end? I have never seen a stock mustang (except SVT) come close to a S2000. I have seen an S2000 rape a stock 300ZX TT from the dig and then pull even farther in 2nd and 3rd. [QUOTE=nastyNater]
A stock S2k runs a mid 14 second 1/4 mile. An older Mustang GT runs it in the low 14s at a higher MPH, the new mustang GT runs it in the high 13s. They are not impressive from a dump. There are 2 in my friends car club, and my best friends dad owns one, and all of them say they never were able to beat a Mustang GT stock for stock unless it is a 10 year old 5.0, or the first years of the 4.6. My father raced my friend's S2K with his slow pickup and got a good 1 1/4 car jump on him from a dump by powerbraking. They stink from a stoplight and make very little torqe. I have seen plenty of mullet ricer cars such as V6 mustangs and Pontiac GTPs(or whatever they are) murder S2ks from a dump. One riced out S2k in my friends club has I/H/E, and he still can't run with an '05 mustang GT. It's not his driving, either.

On top of all that My friend has a B16a1 swapped gutted Civic with similar mods to yours and he can't run with '05 stangs. And that car weighs all of 10 lbs. It is as light as a feather.

[QUOTE=nastyNater]So tell me this......if my GSR is neck and neck on top-end with my good buddys CRX w/ a BUILT LS VTEC(dynoed 200 fwhp and its got LSD).......then why shouldnt I be able to keep up w/ the stang???
Because a 200fwhp CRX will only run mid to low 14s, and a new '05 mustang makes nearly 300rwhp and runs a 13.8. And it's funny how you say 'LS VTEC' as if I'm supposed to be impressed. That car w/ LSD wouldn't take a '95 GT with a fart can.

My friend pulls on the newer GTs just as hard as I do! This guy couldve been a horrible driver......but Im positive he was drivin it pretty hard. Im just telling you guys my story, if you belive it or not....well thats your call.
Simple. These people have new, fast, expensive cars and don't want to be seen even around an old slow clunker like yours. Your car would need atleast 30 more crank HP to keep up with him. I see your mods and I know how fast that car is with Honda-Tech experience and you should be messing with V-6 mustangs, not V8.

http://www.honda-tech.com/
Get an account there, and post in the 'kill stories'. I want to see how much you get flamed.

Oh, and if you live near northern Rhode Island, I could always get a friend with a Mustang GT to race you. I don't know many, but my father knows a few stock ones driven by old me. You'd probably have to pay up front, because most hate wasting gas.

I have nothing wrong with modding/racing hondas, but I just smell complete BS with your weak setup. Nobody should put that much into a car that can't run with stock mustangs. You should of went F/I or get a mustang, yourself.

g-ride-si
08-15-2005, 07:16 PM
i agree, except one thing a crx with 200 whp could pretty easily pull on a stock older mustang gt and would be pretty close to the 13s if not in them. but for all i know there might not even be a 200hp crx. older mustang gts usually run mid to high 14s and old fox body gts are lucky to break 15 sec stock or even with exhaust since they only came stock with about 180hp and are twice as heavy as a crx.

honda troll
08-16-2005, 01:46 AM
The LAST generation Mustang GT could pull a S2k top end, you see what I'm saying.
Actually it's just the opposite. given equal drivers, the only chance a GT has for a win is from a dig. from a roll the S2000 pulls all day long, even at speeds over 100mph.

nastyNater
08-16-2005, 02:33 AM
[QUOTE=Rampart Crawler]*this is the point where everyone gives up trying to help this kid*

IMA KID BUT DOODE YUR AN ASS

[QUOTE=Rampart Crawler]There are 2 in my friends car club, and my best friends dad owns one, and all of them say they never were able to beat a Mustang GT stock for stock unless it is a 10 year old 5.0, or the first years of the 4.6. My father raced my friend's S2K with his slow pickup and got a good 1 1/4 car jump on him from a dump by powerbraking. They stink from a stoplight and make very little torqe.

=Big load of crap

[QUOTE]I have seen plenty of mullet ricer cars such as V6 mustangs and Pontiac GTPs(or whatever they are) murder S2ks from a dump.

Man my good friend has an 02 GTP.....its quick but i can and have killed that thing from the roll....im not convinced.

[QUOTE]Because a 200fwhp CRX will only run mid to low 14s, and a new '05 mustang makes nearly 300rwhp and runs a 13.8.

05 Mustang has 300hp.....at the crank. A 200whp hatch?? Running mid 14's???? You have to be kidding. Maybe if they have the worst launch of their lives.

[QUOTE]And it's funny how you say 'LS VTEC' as if I'm supposed to be impressed. That car w/ LSD wouldn't take a '95 GT with a fart can.

Proving again that you kinda are being a dick. I told you i wasnt lying. Thats all it should take man.

Simple. These people have new, fast, expensive cars and don't want to be seen even around an old slow clunker like yours. Your car would need atleast 30 more crank HP to keep up with him. I see your mods and I know how fast that car is with Honda-Tech experience and you should be messing with V-6 mustangs, not V8.

HAHAHAHAHA. V6?????? Omg. You are full of it man.

Ace$nyper
08-16-2005, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=Rampart Crawler]*this is the point where everyone gives up trying to help this kid*

IMA KID BUT DOODE YUR AN ASS

[QUOTE=Rampart Crawler]There are 2 in my friends car club, and my best friends dad owns one, and all of them say they never were able to beat a Mustang GT stock for stock unless it is a 10 year old 5.0, or the first years of the 4.6. My father raced my friend's S2K with his slow pickup and got a good 1 1/4 car jump on him from a dump by powerbraking. They stink from a stoplight and make very little torqe.

=Big load of crap

[QUOTE]I have seen plenty of mullet ricer cars such as V6 mustangs and Pontiac GTPs(or whatever they are) murder S2ks from a dump.

Man my good friend has an 02 GTP.....its quick but i can and have killed that thing from the roll....im not convinced.

[QUOTE]Because a 200fwhp CRX will only run mid to low 14s, and a new '05 mustang makes nearly 300rwhp and runs a 13.8.

05 Mustang has 300hp.....at the crank. A 200whp hatch?? Running mid 14's???? You have to be kidding. Maybe if they have the worst launch of their lives.

[QUOTE]And it's funny how you say 'LS VTEC' as if I'm supposed to be impressed. That car w/ LSD wouldn't take a '95 GT with a fart can.

Proving again that you kinda are being a dick. I told you i wasnt lying. Thats all it should take man.

HAHAHAHAHA. V6?????? Omg. You are full of it man.

first of all numb nuts learn to quote properly god himself can't make any sence of your post, but i'll try anyway.

non PI 4.6s are dogs everyone knows that only ricers brag about beating them just cause its a v8 might as well talk shit on the blue bird bus you passed too :rolleyes:

GT > s2k its that easy its a drivers race on street but equal drivers GT is just better runner.

200WHP in a rex depending on many things might be 14s I have open diff and can't launch my car to save my life 1st and 2nd gear just dont hook up even with great street tires if i had LSD and slicks i'd be damn near 12s and i'm at 13.8 @ sealevel. I know i'm quite compent driver also just car can't hook.

I love how you say OLD clunker whos the one driving a old DA teg? yea thats an old car too.

You know what go to honda tech and tell your story I dare you.

nastyNater
08-17-2005, 03:41 AM
Dam man i wish i could quote as good as you....very impressive i must say. Hey just wondering Ace, what do you drive?

92_prelude_si
08-17-2005, 10:52 AM
I've gone to the track a few times (never raced because my car is slow) and I saw a black 05 GT running a constant 14.6-14.8. What I'm trying to say is that you can a powerful car but it does you no good if you don't know how to drive it.

Ace$nyper
08-17-2005, 11:02 AM
Dam man i wish i could quote as good as you....very impressive i must say. Hey just wondering Ace, what do you drive?
depends on my mood.

either my hatch or my jeep never on my bike anymore

nastyNater
08-17-2005, 09:37 PM
hey what kind of bike do you have....like a motorcycle or a bicycle.

Ace$nyper
08-18-2005, 01:18 PM
one of each I dunno what kinda pedal bike but some sorta mountain deely it was free and is cool and a 1984 honda magna V45 750cc

nastyNater
08-18-2005, 02:37 PM
I've gone to the track a few times (never raced because my car is slow) and I saw a black 05 GT running a constant 14.6-14.8. What I'm trying to say is that you can a powerful car but it does you no good if you don't know how to drive it.

Are you serious???? That sounds a little hard to believe. I mean technically i I didnt really "beat" the '05. we were just playing around in traffic....being kinda stupid. I would take off in 2nd and he would play catch up. That thing sounded soooo nice. I think that someone who is running in the high 14's with a stock '05 GT is definitely not pushing their car anywhere close to its limit. I mean C&D said high 13's w/ the manual tranny and I heard that the magazine testers dont even push the car as hard they could.

Oh yeah Rampart Crawler.....you said a GT has S2000 from a roll????? HAHA. thats funny. Basic bolt-ons on a S2000 with some handling upgrades make that car impossible to catch through the twisties.....I bet even a Z06 would have a hard enough time keeping up if there were not enough long staightaways.

Ace$nyper
08-18-2005, 03:28 PM
I bet even a Z06 would have a hard enough time keeping up if there were not enough long staightaways.

ROFL a z06 would pour Franks red hot sauce on its cock and rape the shit out of the s2000 its not 1975 corvettes handle.

and GT > s2k the s2000 is like driving a rwd EM1

nastyNater
08-18-2005, 08:54 PM
its not 1975 corvettes handle.

Hey so I dont know what you mean by this??
On the strip the Z06 OWNS!!!!! HARD. But if you put money into the suspension of the s2000.....it pretty much negates the extra 150 horses that a stck Z06 would have over an S2000. I live in tallahassee, florida and there is an Auto-X every first Sunday of the month about 20 minutes north of where I live. Its at an old airport. There is a guy running an S2000 in the modded bracket who has bolt-ons and head work(i think like a 5-angle and P&P, with a cam swap and gears).......and then what he says was $6K in suspension and brake mods.
He is ahead of this guys '02 Z06 by one and a half secs every time I go out there. NO BS. Im not playing you man....the guy in the Corvette wasnt babying it either. Both of those guys are like 5-10 seconds ahead of nearly everone in their class. the only others that hang are a AWD 911 and some ridiculous WRX. THE S2000 DOESNT PLAY.

lamehonda
08-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Z06 would own all of those cars at any speed unless it was experiencing difficulty or had a sucky driver.

nastyNater
08-19-2005, 01:15 PM
Z06 would own all of those cars at any speed unless it was experiencing difficulty or had a sucky driver.

Well it doesnt! First Sunday of every month in Bainbridge, GA you can come see the unbelieveable! Its Horrendous! Its Terrifying! Its absolutely insane!.... I mean its actually not that crazy but witnessing a modded S2000 fly around shit aand stay ahead of a Z06 w/ I/H/E is kinda cool. The guy that drives it is like mid-30's and lives a little north of me in Tallahassee...last time I was there I tried to get him to race my GSR but he wasnt down unless we went to a strip.That thing would rape my GSR in the poopchute...i mean hes sliding half the time w/ that thing....I can barely break my front wheels loose through tight turns

Ace$nyper
08-19-2005, 03:16 PM
Well it doesnt! First Sunday of every month in Bainbridge, GA you can come see the unbelieveable! Its Horrendous! Its Terrifying! Its absolutely insane!.... I mean its actually not that crazy but witnessing a modded S2000 fly around shit aand stay ahead of a Z06 w/ I/H/E is kinda cool. The guy that drives it is like mid-30's and lives a little north of me in Tallahassee...last time I was there I tried to get him to race my GSR but he wasnt down unless we went to a strip.That thing would rape my GSR in the poopchute...i mean hes sliding half the time w/ that thing....I can barely break my front wheels loose through tight turns

So hes dumped a huge chunk of cash and handles better then a stock car that used is about price of a new s2k swell..

let the z06 run R compounds and nothing else with a good driver *vettes arn't too forgiving* and watch what it'll do to the hondurr I even know a big old Fox body stang near me that would run circles around it and cost less then 12K total to build.

if he can get squirly with an s2000 hes gotta have a shit load of power cause s2ks can't stock and are pretty weak yet he also has an awesome 6K suspenion build? so hes nearly a full race car to make that power to be able to fly around a z06 with bolt ons only and handle good but have enough power to break free.

nastyNater
08-19-2005, 11:52 PM
So hes dumped a huge chunk of cash and handles better then a stock car that used is about price of a new s2k swell..

He told me a total of <$30,000 for the Honda. I couldnt beleive it. yeah that thing sounds so sick....i want to ride in it.

g-ride-si
08-20-2005, 08:30 PM
i know this is a lil old but i went to the track last night for midnight madness and there were about six 05 GTs there and the fastest any of them ran was a 14.39 with a good launch the slowest ran a 15.7 spinning the tires. I figured they would be faster from what everyone here said.

broddie50
08-20-2005, 09:14 PM
I can't stop laughing.. My VTAK got mad roll powa yo! Once you hit third you walked a 05 GT? Keep racing V6 mustangs and posting your results. Yelling NAAAAAAWWWWWZZZZ out the window gains at least 35 h.p. to the uhhhh front wheells...

nastyNater
08-22-2005, 05:20 PM
i know this is a lil old but i went to the track last night for midnight madness and there were about six 05 GTs there and the fastest any of them ran was a 14.39 with a good launch the slowest ran a 15.7 spinning the tires. I figured they would be faster from what everyone here said.

Yeah youre about as stumped as I am. Since when is the newer model GT the fastest thing around? Car and Driver listed them running anywhere from 14.2-14.5. I bet thats manual tranny too.

nastyNater
08-22-2005, 05:21 PM
I can't stop laughing.. My VTAK got mad roll powa yo! Once you hit third you walked a 05 GT? Keep racing V6 mustangs and posting your results. Yelling NAAAAAAWWWWWZZZZ out the window gains at least 35 h.p. to the uhhhh front wheells...

wow yur a fag.

broddie50
08-22-2005, 09:33 PM
What wait, I am??? I never knew. OHHH NOESS! Hey nasty nate, GIVE ME YOUR COCKTAIL, FRUIT! If your smashing 99 thru 04 Mustang by ten car lengths, you should have a 12 second car... Post some slips and I wouldn't be so eager to call B.S. If you do have a 12 second teg, then congrats. I don't hate the car, I hate the RICER behind the wheel, thats all... And there are plenty of mustang ricers out there, So don't think i go around import bashing. Late.

nastyNater
08-23-2005, 02:08 AM
What wait, I am??? I never knew. OHHH NOESS! Hey nasty nate, GIVE ME YOUR COCKTAIL, FRUIT! If your smashing 99 thru 04 Mustang by ten car lengths, you should have a 12 second car... Post some slips and I wouldn't be so eager to call B.S. If you do have a 12 second teg, then congrats. I don't hate the car, I hate the RICER behind the wheel, thats all... And there are plenty of mustang ricers out there, So don't think i go around import bashing. Late.

Hey I cant believe how much the members here flame???? I have been a member of this forum for a little over a month and all Ive had is people like you telling me how bogus my experience is. I have been around the drag scene siince I was 10 years old. man have I mentioned that this took place on the street? Dont get that confused with the strip....you forget that there are more factors that come into play. The driver, for all I know, could of let off the throttle!!!!. Who knows how hard he was trying? All Im saying is that I he took off first and stayed with me for a few moments, then I passed him smooth as hell. My car pulled on his nearly instantly! As i shifted into 4th his car was NOWHERE near mine. WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP TYPING THE SAME STORY OVER AND OVER.
You are making me look like a car noob when you talk all this crap. Wow I almost sound like Im pretending that this happened. Go flame someone else you loser.

nastyNater
08-23-2005, 02:34 AM
Hey just to let you all know how fast this car REALLY is Ill clue you in on the cars that have been in my family and the cars that I grew up driving. My first car was a 1969 Chevelle SS396 with a TH350 tranny. The car had a 12 bolt posi and 3.73 gears. The engine was completely stock except for a cam swap and the normal I/H/E. The silly little ricer that Is currently in my possession owned the Chevelle without question. The Chevelle was a clone but had the 396 cubes under the hood. Off the line the Chevelle pulled a few lengths but by the 1320' the GSR was ahead. the SS put away EVERY single GT i raced while I owned the car. I sold it a year ago.Yes i know that im spoiled.....no my integra is not some fucking pushover.

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0060.JPG
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0061.JPG
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0064a.JPG
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0062.JPG

nastyNater
08-23-2005, 03:09 AM
this is the car i learned how to drive stick with. hahahah. you hate me.
'69 Camaro RS/SS 396 w/ a 12 bolt(4.10 rear) and a 4 speed Muncie(M-21,close ratio). same things done to the engine as the Chevelle, but this on the other hand would KILL the Integra. the camaro 0-60 would hang w/ newer model vettes. it also would make passes in the low 13's and always trapped quarters at 100+mph.

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0234.JPG
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0235.JPG
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0237.JPG
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0240.JPG
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0242.JPG
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/358896PICT0232.JPG

Sadly, my pops doesnt own this car anymore(deemed too dangerous), and decided to sell it. he got $22K for it. It was an original except for paint and had the original rear-end and tranny. The only thing modded was the cams. It was an awesome car.
Still think im bullshittin about a lousy Mustang GT?????
well i cant believe I am going through all this just to prove a point....you are officially a waste of my time.

youd prolly like this video I have of my buddy revving the camaro the first time we got it started up. Anyone know how to post vids???

Gohan Ryu
08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Nice pics. Let's see, both cars are photographed in the same yard by the same house, both have Florida plates, Nastynate's profile says he's from Florida...

To me that means BRODIE50 is officially PWNED!

g-ride-si
08-23-2005, 05:37 PM
PPL need to calm down he said the guy might have let off. You hurt mustang owners pride and they get upset. Speaking of which a ricer mustang revved at me while i was in my driveway changing my oil!!! Damn that camaro and chevelle are clean. I had a 70 Cutlass for my first car white with a black vinyl top 350 rocket with a cam and holley carb ... damn i miss that thing spun a main bearing and i sold it about 3 yr ago.

broddie50
08-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Owned, I don't think so. I never said anything about his pops owning old school chevy's now did I. I was being a smart ass about a 10 car length kill. How does his pops owning Chevelles and Camaros equate with me being owned about calling b.s on his kill? It dosen't, you dumbass. I still find his "stories" hard to believe, regardless of how many pictures of muscle cars he throws up...

aznbmxxxer
08-24-2005, 12:45 AM
i have a friend with a ls vtec in a hatch with about 220 at the wheels. his tranny is regeared and does 80 at about 5000rpm, and thats a 12 sec car. if the car is geared right it could take a gt but i dunno about on the roll cause it would max out at like 120.

nastyNater
08-24-2005, 01:40 AM
Owned, I don't think so. I never said anything about his pops owning old school chevy's now did I. I was being a smart ass about a 10 car length kill. How does his pops owning Chevelles and Camaros equate with me being owned about calling b.s on his kill? It dosen't, you dumbass. I still find his "stories" hard to believe, regardless of how many pictures of muscle cars he throws up...

Hey BROdie FYI that was my Chevelle. it was a malibu 307 that i cloned into an SS and i spent my lifes savings at that point on it....every penny. I was 16! Why the hell not????? So ummm you wanna see some vids of the camaro? Cause if you dont i would apprecitate if you take your crappy posts somewhere else

nastyNater
08-24-2005, 01:52 AM
i have a friend with a ls vtec in a hatch with about 220 at the wheels. his tranny is regeared and does 80 at about 5000rpm, and thats a 12 sec car. if the car is geared right it could take a gt but i dunno about on the roll cause it would max out at like 120.

you say his rpms are at 5000 when hes going 80? In what gear?

the GSR has a b16A close-ratio tranny with a rebuild. the first 4 gears are stock and 5th is overdriven. I have gone in the low 140's (interstate...ssssh dont tell), getting real close to redline but still a few mph left. I made a resolution to myself to keep those kind of sheningans at a track and not the street. there isnt really a point in maxing yur car out just for shits and giggles. light to light on the other hand? im down. kinda sucks too since my car massively lacks the torque that i was used to. my car is much more of a threat from the roll. dam FWD.

aznbmxxxer
08-24-2005, 05:06 AM
you say his rpms are at 5000 when hes going 80? In what gear?

the GSR has a b16A close-ratio tranny with a rebuild. the first 4 gears are stock and 5th is overdriven. I have gone in the low 140's (interstate...ssssh dont tell), getting real close to redline but still a few mph left. I made a resolution to myself to keep those kind of sheningans at a track and not the street. there isnt really a point in maxing yur car out just for shits and giggles. light to light on the other hand? im down. kinda sucks too since my car massively lacks the torque that i was used to. my car is much more of a threat from the roll. dam FWD.

it was 80 in 5th. that car wasnt driven on freeways much, but it was damn fast for a 4 banger.

nastyNater
08-24-2005, 12:29 PM
it was 80 in 5th. that car wasnt driven on freeways much, but it was damn fast for a 4 banger.

My GSR does about 90mph@5000rpms in 5th.yeah mines the same way....doesnt look like much. But ive learned not to underestimate anything. ive gotten pulled on by too many smoking/falling apart EGs now....how sad. People that drive GTs must be so depressed when they think about how much gas they are wasting to go just as fast as my little $9000 rice does.

nastyNater
09-07-2005, 09:35 PM
.....yall are faggot 8===>

97integrals
09-08-2005, 01:34 AM
.....yall are faggot 8===>
WTF???

nastyNater
09-08-2005, 02:35 AM
WTF???

dont pay attention to this crap. im sure my brother must have been PMS'in. Well now im gonna have to logout everytime i leave AF

Add your comment to this topic!