Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Normal suspension display light keeps flashing. HELP

CNFUSD
08-06-2005, 04:03 AM
hey, i just bought a toyota celsior/LS400 and the light on the dash that displays NORMAL or HIGH for the suspension keeps flashing "NORMAL"

There is no power going to the factory controller switch, has anyone had this problem?

Why would this be happening??

also its got an aftermarket airbag controller fitted, thats all plugged in and got power going to it but it doesnt seem to be working either.

any help would be good.
Thanks, chris

MinisterDarren
08-08-2005, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=CNFUSD]hey, i just bought a toyota celsior/LS400 and the light on the dash that displays NORMAL or HIGH for the suspension keeps flashing "NORMAL"

- I also have this problem, if you find a solution or anyone knows what the problem is then please could you let us know - would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MinisterDarren
08-12-2005, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=CNFUSD]hey, i just bought a toyota celsior/LS400 and the light on the dash that displays NORMAL or HIGH for the suspension keeps flashing "NORMAL"

- I also have this problem, if you find a solution or anyone knows what the problem is then please could you let us know - would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I noticed that the suspension switch was turned off in the boot - was located in the tool box cabin. However, even with it turned to 'on' it still has the flashing normal light....

does anyone know if I need to reset anything or have any suggestions

Add your comment to this topic!