Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Northeast Mega Meet

aveoHP
07-28-2005, 10:36 AM
Mega Meet #6: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 7:30pm-11:00pm

The largest meet that the Mid Atlantic Area has seen will be back for everyone to enjoy on Saturday, August 6th, 2005 from 7:30p.m. to 11:00p.m. The sponsors are so excited for this next meet because of how large it has grown in the last couple of months. This means ALOT more prizes for the raffle, plenty of free handouts, food and drink. Also, each meet holds different surprises that you will just have to show up to find out what they are.

It doesn't matter if you are part of a large car club, or just a single individual who enjoys being around other auto enthusiasts. This is a meet for everyone and anyone.....bring as many people as possible. The more people the merrier, but unlike other meets, good behavior will be enforced!!!!! There is no driving around the lot because this causes traffic problems and safety issues for everyone especially the younger car enthusiasts that come with their parents.

You cannot miss the meet because the exit ramp coming off of I-95N actually circles around the lot. The address of the lot is 1180 Annapolis Way in Woodbridge, Virginia. GoogleMap | VDOT map

Here are directions for people who were not able to go to last month's meet....

From regions south of Woodbridge...
Take I-95 North towards Washington and look for the Route 123 exits. There are 2 exits and you need to take the second one (the exit # is 160B). When you get off onto the second Route 123 exit it will circle around the commuter lot and you can exit right into the lot off of the exit ramp.

From regions north of Woodbridge...
Take I-95 South towards Richmond and get off at exit 161 (Route 1). It is a left exit off of I-95 so watch out for this. Once on the exit, be careful of speed traps right after you pass under the overpass because the speed limit drops down to 35mph. Go thru the first traffice light, cross over the bridge, go thru the second traffic light. Make a right at the third traffic light onto Gordon Blvd/Route 123. Stay in the right hand lane, continue on through the first traffic light and then you will see a sign for the "commuter lot". Make a right at the second traffic light and continue on down the road, pass the hotel on your left, go under the overpass and enter into the commuter lot.

If you still are not sure on how to get there, please contact us at one of the following #'s....(703) 501-6444 for Ryan or (540) 840-3821 for Bryan

Hope to see a bunch of you there. Lets make this meet bigger and better than the last one (if that is possible)!

-Ryan/Bryan MEGA MEET INFORMATION

Add your comment to this topic!