Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SRT-4 vs JDM b16 Sir-II 89 HF

crv-tec
07-24-2005, 02:15 PM
So last night me and some homies were cruising and chilling. I was talking with my buddy renee who has an eg with the same motor as mine, and we noticed this srt4 was riding our asses. So of course we slow down and he backs off. Then he decides to rev it and let his blow off valve do the talking.

So we manage to catch a light and he rolls to the left lane and I got next to him. At the light hes sitting there piping me and letting his bov go off. Of course I sit there and watch the light. After the girl in his passanger seat stares at me, I noticed the light going the opposite direction had managed to get its turn arrow. Motherfucker piped me again. So I give him a little rev to let him know we're going. So the light changes and I instanly jump him off the light. Going into second he was still behind me and I was suprised as shit. So I keep going and get into third, and just keep going until about 6 grand in third. Then I noticed a some cop lights at the next light (they had just pulled someone over) so I got off it. Still to this point the SRT 4 had not caught up to me. Of course at the next light, he turns off.

Naturally, when I pulled over and talked to my buddy renee, who was sitting behind me, I thought he wasn't actually going. But appeartnly she had heard his blow off valve going when I was going, so I guess I got me an SRT 4, which in all honestly, I shouldn't have beaten.

Dasicvtec
08-07-2005, 06:06 AM
that was a nice read

good on ya ;)

its too bad we dont have SRT-4's in australia

us honda ppl have to compete with slivia's, skylines, wrx's and all teh rest of it - all the time !

Rampart Crawler
08-07-2005, 12:48 PM
He didn't give it to you. Even with a poor launch, he could have caught up by second.

Unless you have major engine work. If it is just a swap with bolt ons, he prolly just wanted to see if you would dump your tranny on the ground.

Ace$nyper
08-08-2005, 11:59 AM
he either just let you win or started in 4th

good story though and congrats being the underdog is fun sometimes

Rampart Crawler
08-14-2005, 06:57 PM
he either just let you win or started in 4th

good story though and congrats being the underdog is fun sometimes
It's not fun when the only time you're not the underdog is when you see your 56 year old neighbor on her motor scooter.:(

Add your comment to this topic!