Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

shifter knob "inset" piece?

07-24-2005, 10:06 AM
Hi everyone,
Where can I can buy the missing piece of the shifter knob (shown below) for a 97 Saab 900? Apparently there is some kind of inset piece that shows the shift pattern, but I'm not sure what it looks like or where to find one.

I don't want to have to replace the whole knob.


07-25-2005, 10:30 AM
where are you located? i have a bunch laying around, i can give you one.
you may have issues with this thing staying in place. they are prone to falling out fairly often, depending on what kind of glue you use.

07-25-2005, 11:12 AM
That would be AWESOME!!! I've been scouring the web looking for one of these emblems but looks like you can't just purchase that separately.

I am in Durham, North Carolina.

Send me an email to maureend@nc.rr.com and I'll get you the address. I'll gladly send you a couple of bucks for it :)

07-25-2005, 12:43 PM
you have an e-mail

Add your comment to this topic!