Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Connecting My Cd Player To My Car!!!

Street_Racing_Guy
07-06-2005, 02:42 PM
HI, IM NEW AT THIS I NEED SOME HELP I WANT TO CONNECT MY CD PLAYER TO MY CAR THE CLIP HAS BEEN CUT OFF AND I DONT NO WHICH WIRES GOES WHERE? I HAVE A 1994 HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACK THE WIRES TO MY CD PLAYER ARE:---->-----(BLUE), (BLUE/WHITE), (BROWN/WHITE), (GRAY/BLACK), (WHITE/BLACK), (GRAY), (WHITE), (YELLOW), (RED), (GREEN/BLACK), (GREEN), (PURPLE/BLACK), and (PURPLE)--------

-------

HERE ARE THE CAR WIRES<---------------

----------(BROWN/WHITE), GREY/WHITE, BLACK, GREY/BLACK, BROWN/BLACK, RED/YELLOW, BLUE/YELLOW, YELLOW/RED, WHITE/BLUE, RED/BLACK, BLUE/GREEN, RED/GREEN,

CAN ANYONE HELP ME MATCH WHICH WIRES GO WHERE????????

(INSTALL DR.COM DOESN'T HELP)

snowman2005
07-06-2005, 04:51 PM
theres about 3 threads on the first page of the forum asking pretty much the same question as u. search thing can help u out too

CivicSpoon
07-06-2005, 05:02 PM
And there are 2 threads in the interior/ audio forum as well, where I answered his question (to the best of my knowledge). Can we get a moderator to close all these fucking threads? Sheeeit.

_93civchatch_
07-08-2005, 11:56 AM
heres what you do.. save a dollar, go up to best buy and theyll take care of you... if you dont know how to hook it up, you shouldnt be doing it... all the wires in the car, are wired different colors than the cd player... thats why they invented the "wiring harnes" made specifically for indiviual car types... then once you hook up that bad boy, you match by color, and the onces that do not have a matching color, you simply crimp them off.. if you can not do this, then pay someone tooooo

jcrx
07-08-2005, 02:16 PM
heres what you do.. save a dollar, go up to best buy and theyll take care of you... if you dont know how to hook it up, you shouldnt be doing it... all the wires in the car, are wired different colors than the cd player... thats why they invented the "wiring harnes" made specifically for indiviual car types... then once you hook up that bad boy, you match by color, and the onces that do not have a matching color, you simply crimp them off.. if you can not do this, then pay someone tooooo
Can you stop posting? Please? Save a buck and have Best Buy do it? I wouldn't let some pimple Jr High work release dipshit tie my fucking shoe.

It isn't complicated guy. Look at the threads the other guys are pushing you towards, get some butt end connectors, and hook it up.

Add your comment to this topic!