Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tamora Photos

NissanZ@af
02-03-2001, 11:25 AM
Does anyone know where there are some nice TVR Tamora photos?

enzo@af
02-03-2001, 07:32 PM
there are some at their web site, but not many

http://www.tvr-eng.co.uk/menu.html

PetrolTed
02-04-2001, 08:46 PM
More at http://www.pistonheads.com/tvr/tamora

Chris
04-18-2001, 09:37 AM
cool car.
It is nice to see newbies come tpo the TVR page first, cuz' they are so awesome!

crayzayjay
11-05-2001, 07:44 PM
This car just beat the Boxster S in a car magazine test. :eek: and no, not just in terms of acceleration, where it clearly has the upper hand, but also in terms of handling etc..

must be a hell of a car!
do you guys get TVR's in the States? apparently no one had heard of them until the Gran Turismo racing series.. is that seriously true?? :confused:

cheers
jay

dejoux
11-05-2001, 08:29 PM
Ive never seen that before, they are so ugly
I like all the current TVR's especially the Chimera but I dont like the look of that expecially from the back

Jay!
11-05-2001, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by crayzayjay
do you guys get TVR's in the States? apparently no one had heard of them until the Gran Turismo racing series.. is that seriously true?? :confused:It is for me. :( No TVRs to the States in recent years. I know one person who's driven one, and it was a Tasmin (?), back in the early '80s... (IIRC)

crayzayjay
11-07-2001, 01:10 PM
Generally speaking i'm not a huge TVR fan.. The Cerbera is my clear favourite; the thing looks great and goes like hell... As for the rest, well lets just say the Griff, S's, and Chimaera don't hold a special place in my heart.. Although i dont like TVR's much, I'm glad they exist as they give people the chance to buy a supercar that doesnt bear the Porsche or Ferrari logo; it's welcome change.. Besides, theyre pretty hairy cars, and i have a great deal of respect for them.. It's a shame they weren't introduced to the US as they would have been well suited to your roads...
I dont like the way the Tamora looks, though the interior is pretty damn cool... As for the Tasmin, well, i never see them around and quite frankly i'm not missing much.. The shape has dated very badly... Here's a pic or two..

cheers
jay

crayzayjay
11-07-2001, 01:12 PM
here's the rear view... u-g-l-y!! what were they thinking with the exhaust pipes :confused:

Chris
11-07-2001, 01:51 PM
I love the interior of these cars!! It is one of their biggest pluses, they are so much nicer than of a contemporary sports car.
I like the Griff, it is pretty awesome-looking.

They may be returning to the states some time, and I hope its soon. Lets just hope they can get good dealers (bad dealers forced them out in the first place).

These cars have to offer some of the best thrill-for-you-buck:D

crayzayjay
11-07-2001, 04:42 PM
Returning to the states? When were they there, which cars did you get, etc... Do you see any that have been imported?

cheers
jay

Chris
11-09-2001, 02:16 PM
Im not sure exactly when they were in the states (I have it down somewhere, I just cant remember where), and they left in the 80's. We got pretty much what Europe got, but they werent as good then as they are now, IMO.
What, did anyone think it was just a coincedence John Travolta drove a Tuscan in Swordfish???

YellowMaranello
09-01-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by crayzayjay
apparently no one had heard of them until the Gran Turismo racing series.. is that seriously true?? :confused:

cheers
jay

It isn't for me!!! I've been in love with TVRs for like 5 years now.

jsb88
11-05-2002, 09:34 AM
You could save up and buy a second-hand TVR Yellowmaranello!

feenix z
03-02-2003, 07:34 PM
You want some good Tamora pic check out the March 2003 issue of Sport Compact car, sweet ass gree/blue pain with the top down tearing up the back roads of Blackpool,England

jsb88
03-03-2003, 12:24 AM
You can get a 5 year old TVR for £15k, and import it. Then you would have a unique car!

farbod
04-04-2003, 09:30 AM
realy for only 15 k that is a bargin

White Riot
12-17-2003, 05:38 PM
i a some good ones, but it says i cant attach images

TeenageFury
01-05-2006, 08:55 AM
You want some good Tamora pic check out the March 2003 issue of Sport Compact car, sweet ass gree/blue pain with the top down tearing up the back roads of Blackpool,England

along with some history of da company.

contrary to what others think, i kinda like its minimalistic rear-end.

Add your comment to this topic!