Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help??@!!mitsubishi Chariot Inquiry

scaryanne
06-06-2005, 02:11 AM
Hello everyone, I am very very new to this forum and have read all your valuable info on obtaining CDs, Manuals, etc for our much loved Mitsubishi Chariot Vehicles, but I am sooo confused as to which is the first step I should take?? I have located the navigation CD which was in the Cd player (by the way, I only found that when I was cleaning the car the other day), my MMCS was flashing up and showing the temp, when I was playing tapes, etc, but has now gone absolutely blank!!!@@@!!!?! Please help me someone? I have only had this vehicle for two weeks, it is great, but I am gutted that I cannot use the car to its full potential, and as for the car dealer, he was absolutely useless, he is even more confused than I am. Thanks! :uhoh: :uhoh:

sparkeykev
06-10-2007, 12:01 AM
you should be able to boot up from the cd if you insert it into the cd player

gavinveronica
06-17-2007, 03:02 AM
Hello everyone, I am very very new to this forum and have read all your valuable info on obtaining CDs, Manuals, etc for our much loved Mitsubishi Chariot Vehicles, but I am sooo confused as to which is the first step I should take?? I have located the navigation CD which was in the Cd player (by the way, I only found that when I was cleaning the car the other day), my MMCS was flashing up and showing the temp, when I was playing tapes, etc, but has now gone absolutely blank!!!@@@!!!?! Please help me someone? I have only had this vehicle for two weeks, it is great, but I am gutted that I cannot use the car to its full potential, and as for the car dealer, he was absolutely useless, he is even more confused than I am. Thanks! :uhoh: :uhoh:
You need to disconnect the battery for 24 hrs and it should come back to life. Make sure the CD you found has part number MR285494, otherwise you might just have a map CD and that won't do anything. email me at gavin@gavin2.wanadoo.co.uk for any help.

mangetile
07-20-2010, 02:46 AM
I need a computer box for my chariot Grandis part no MR 420692 with a black plastic cover URGENTLY PLEASE!!!!!!!

gavinveronica
07-20-2010, 09:46 AM
I need a computer box for my chariot Grandis part no MR 420692 with a black plastic cover URGENTLY PLEASE!!!!!!!

There are several, where is it located, also my new email address is vrongav@talktalk.net

Add your comment to this topic!