Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Dog sketch

HighOctaneNOSUser
05-22-2005, 11:33 AM
Going to be an Oil painting, thanks for trying Al...

http://img72.echo.cx/img72/1141/borzoi9ri.jpg

Mshkttck
05-22-2005, 08:35 PM
What's it doing??? Dancing?? :screwy: :confused:

It looks ok. The fur-lines are nice, but the joints are reversed on the front-right knee. Get down on your hands and knees, and observe how your elbows flex outwards, not inwards. It also seems to me like the top of the head is too flat and the mouth is too wide, but overall it looks fine.

HighOctaneNOSUser
05-23-2005, 12:57 AM
No it's running..

Fixxed it up, and I should probably post a referance. IT's actually got a very flat head as it is a sight hound, so it's very, should I say, "Aerodynamic"

I actually though the jaw was good. Relooking it now....

Yeah looks good to the picture I think. lol.

As for the knee, I know what you mean but just compare it to the picture...

http://img270.echo.cx/img270/9711/romeo5js.jpg

Mshkttck
05-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Ohhh... NOW i see! I thought that a portion of its fur on the side was one of its hind legs... :banghead: I also thought that the front/right ankle was actually supposed to be the knee :banghead: :banghead:

Well, I guess you should probably ignore everything i said in that last post... :banghead: :rolleyes: :shakehead :disappoin

asdffdsa
05-23-2005, 08:13 PM
its okay

HighOctaneNOSUser
05-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Mshttck - No prob man, just yeah...Lol.

asdffdsa

Ok? I think?

It's okay. Do ya mind telling me what I could do to make it better?

asdffdsa
05-24-2005, 04:18 PM
It actually pretty good. I say okay because it is kinda hard to tell because it isn't dark enough to see very well.

bonzelite
05-25-2005, 03:57 AM
develop it a bit more.

stuffbyalex
05-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Good so far. I no nothing about dogs so I won't give you any critisism. He/she does need a left ear though O_o

Alex

HighOctaneNOSUser
05-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah. Sorry guys, for not updating. My camera's USB port broke. One of the ports got bent, so now I cannot update you on stuff. All of these criticismes have been noted and I've covered most of them (I think) in the next update, whenever it comes...

Number 2, Alex 2.0 AKA, sorry lol, but yes, dogs can be fairly hard. But I've seen that bird and I think that maybe if you want to try one thne yeah you'd do quite well given you take your time. The main thing is, if the dog has it, fur, and always bone structure. If you're dog has no defining shape he's, well, he's a generic pup. Every dog breed is unique, down to the bones. So why not make it look that way. Just a heads up if you decide to try one in the future...

Anyway, Have toncolitus (SP?) now so won't be on again for a while...damn this sucks....

Add your comment to this topic!