Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Not street racing for a while...

Mathizar
05-20-2005, 02:22 AM
One of my friends has been wanting to race me in his 2001 mustang, GT body V6 engine, still fast, so wendsday night we went to a road i've raced on before and he hasnt, i asked if he wanted to drive around for like cops or anything and he said no lets just do it. Well I wanted a car head start so we lined up and started i got even a longer head start because his tires started spinning, we got up to about 100 and he was right beside me and i totally forgot that the road ended and i pushed the brakes and he did like 2 seconds later but his locked up and went into the ditch going about 35. Luckily all that happened to him was he hit his head on the roof, and luckily all that happened to his car was his bumper. He ended up telling his dad that a truck swerved into the middle of the road and he went into the ditch. Well it turns out that his dad is now going to buy him whatever bumper he wants. Thats pretty cool but it just showed me anything can happen so i'm going to slow down and "try" not to race.

dampachi
05-20-2005, 03:22 AM
One of my friends has been wanting to race me in his 2001 mustang, GT body V6 engine, still fast, so wendsday night we went to a road i've raced on before and he hasnt, i asked if he wanted to drive around for like cops or anything and he said no lets just do it. Well I wanted a car head start so we lined up and started i got even a longer head start because his tires started spinning, we got up to about 100 and he was right beside me and i totally forgot that the road ended and i pushed the brakes and he did like 2 seconds later but his locked up and went into the ditch going about 35. Luckily all that happened to him was he hit his head on the roof, and luckily all that happened to his car was his bumper. He ended up telling his dad that a truck swerved into the middle of the road and he went into the ditch. Well it turns out that his dad is now going to buy him whatever bumper he wants. Thats pretty cool but it just showed me anything can happen so i'm going to slow down and "try" not to race.

uhhh. you know you're slow when you're asking V6 mustangs to set you out cars.

Mathizar
05-20-2005, 12:28 PM
Well considering that its a stock 93 Civic EX, then yeah, in my opinion i beat him during that race but i really didnt care when i saw him go into the ditch

Rampart Crawler
05-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Well considering that its a stock 93 Civic EX, then yeah, in my opinion i beat him during that race but i really didnt care when i saw him go into the ditch
If his car can't catch up to an EX and pass him by 100mph, he might have left his engine at home. Atleast he didn't kill himself.

Mathizar
05-20-2005, 10:59 PM
true dat

dampachi
05-21-2005, 07:10 AM
Not only would you not sit door to door..you ended up side by side. Now explain to me how that makes you the winner?

97integrals
05-21-2005, 03:02 PM
That's what you get for street racing!!! Keep it on the track dumbass!!!

Privatebigandrew
05-21-2005, 05:48 PM
He ended up telling his dad that a truck swerved into the middle of the road and he went into the ditch. Well it turns out that his dad is now going to buy him whatever bumper he wants. Thats pretty cool.

yeah it so cool to lie to your parents and fool them into buying things because they think you are in the right. You assholes need to learn some respect. Its his parents you damn immature spoiled brats. At least tell him the truth. Your friend must not have any conscience at all. And you are just as much an asshole as him by saying, thats pretty cool. Sorry for the language, but the way i was raised, that is not tolerated, and i think anyone can agree that it is just plain sophmoric, disrespectful and down right uncalled for. Better be glad you or your friend aren't my kids. Not that i have any yet, but you know what i mean.

Ace$nyper
05-22-2005, 12:16 AM
yeah it so cool to lie to your parents and fool them into buying things because they think you are in the right. You assholes need to learn some respect. Its his parents you damn immature spoiled brats. At least tell him the truth. Your friend must not have any conscience at all. And you are just as much an asshole as him by saying, thats pretty cool. Sorry for the language, but the way i was raised, that is not tolerated, and i think anyone can agree that it is just plain sophmoric, disrespectful and down right uncalled for. Better be glad you or your friend aren't my kids. Not that i have any yet, but you know what i mean.
no don't say sorry to el turd burgerler fuck him your right hes a shady cunt.

assholes like this poster are why streetracing and Honda drivers get a bad name.

civicblumagik021
05-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Street Racing Is Fucking Stupid!!

Rampart Crawler
06-01-2005, 07:01 PM
no don't say sorry to el turd burgerler fuck him your right hes a shady cunt.

assholes like this poster are why streetracing and Honda drivers get a bad name.
People like him make people likeme get stalked by cops for driving a stock base civic coupe. Now adays they go easier on built camaros knowing that if the person is smart enough to build their car and not get econo boxes from mommy and daddy, they might be smart enough to protect their car and not speed.

We should all remember that 'modifying' sport compacts started when kids could no longer afford to maintain gas prices and insurance on performance cars so they made mommie's car look just like their desired cars. Then the good ole' male testosterone kicked in and kids wanted to see which of their mommy and dadies riced out cars was faster. From that, emerged all the big performance companies that help make sport compacts as fast as performance cars. What does this have to do with the topic? The nut in the civic and the nut in the v6 mustang can make their cars even faster to cause more damage depending on how deep their pockets are.:D

Ace$nyper
06-01-2005, 07:04 PM
LOL well said man.

On that note you put it out is also the reason mine will be up for sale soon.

rossi38special
06-08-2005, 02:56 AM
i think street racing died like 5 years ago unless of course your driving a FREEKING LAMBO then your excused from being a dumbass

dampachi
06-09-2005, 01:27 PM
i think street racing died like 5 years ago unless of course your driving a FREEKING LAMBO then your excused from being a dumbass

You're an idiot. On so many levels I can't even begin to elaborate.

shaolyn
06-11-2005, 11:44 AM
you guys are a bunch of idiots... stop talking trash... if you want something to do pick your nose or something but this trash talking it aint gonna get you nowhere... unless you feel better about yourself doing that then go ahead keep it up... but really is no point pointing fingers and saying this is why this and that no point... no point at all

Ace$nyper
06-11-2005, 11:25 PM
you guys are a bunch of idiots... stop talking trash... if you want something to do pick your nose or something but this trash talking it aint gonna get you nowhere... unless you feel better about yourself doing that then go ahead keep it up... but really is no point pointing fingers and saying this is why this and that no point... no point at all
pot meet kettle.

Add your comment to this topic!