Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Apexi-i World sport muffler any good?

spoonman Ej-1
05-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Whats up, About 2 years ago i bought a Apex-i N1 catback system for my 94civic. I notice that i have a hole in the back of the muffler. I know it's from bottoming out on those dam Speed Bumps. So now i just want a new muffler. I had my eyes set on a Apex-i World sport muffler. So i wanted to know from anybody, is this a good choice? Or should I look for another brand? And I really dont want anything to laud. The N1 that i have it pretty quite, even with out the silencer.( I just don't like that spoon mufler it's to dinkey )

GScivic7
05-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Yes the WS is a great exhaust.

CivicSpoon
05-17-2005, 08:50 PM
It's quite a bit quieter than the N1. A guy I know has a hatch with a GS-R swap. He originally had an N1 on there and the thing was way too loud. Now he has the WS2 and it's quiet as hell. But also something you may want to think about, I believe that the N1 has a larger diameter than the WS; so it wouldn't be good for turbo or a major NA application.

spoonman Ej-1
05-18-2005, 12:01 AM
It's quite a bit quieter than the N1. A guy I know has a hatch with a GS-R swap. He originally had an N1 on there and the thing was way too loud. Now he has the WS2 and it's quiet as hell. But also something you may want to think about, I believe that the N1 has a larger diameter than the WS; so it wouldn't be good for turbo or a major NA application.

So dose it fit nice and snug? I been seeing some mufflers in mag and drivers on the street and the mufflers fit's like a glove. I mean it look's like the Ws but iam not sure. Oh and how dose it sound? Cos i loved the way the N1 sounded in my car!

GScivic7
05-18-2005, 12:06 AM
The WS sounds really mellow, almost stock like. At WOT there is a definete change in tone, sounds really good. And they fit like a freaking glove. It tucks so nice underneath the bumper.

Add your comment to this topic!