Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Civic SiR Vs Camaro Z28

MexSiR
05-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Whats up guys, back in Mexico.
I raced against a Chevrolet Equinoxx Suv and against a Chevrolet "Chevy" on Friday night and it was a joke, couldnt pull on them on first gear up to 5000 rpms, after that I put 6 or 7 cars on them up to 140 kph.

Yesterday I went with a friend to race and drive his Camaro Z28. Well let me put it this way, he accelerates with his right foot, I accelerate with my right hand. It was kind of a joke I know, the Camaro Z28 pulled on me very hard, even with lightning bolt shifts I could only hold my position from a 25 mph roll on 1st gear 5700 rpms for a sec or two, then it was bye bye, and after i hit third gear he pulled on me more than a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship, no joke. Still fun.

I drove the Camaro and its fast and all, but i just really dont like those cars, the styling, handling, interior design etc...well...lets say Im not a "Pro american car guy", not to offend anyone, but everyone has their own taste.

Some Pics.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/585000-585999/585194_18_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/585000-585999/585194_19_full.jpg

Took some vids of the races, but they are in mpeg4 and its hard to get the codec so its a pain in the ass to share them.

Peace.
MexSiR

KrNxRaCer00
05-09-2005, 03:15 AM
ah, no shame in that...just were outmatched.

sounds like fun, you having a good time down there? since, last i heard you were going to BC. btw....tell your buddy he needs to wash his car :)

dampachi
05-10-2005, 03:43 AM
yeah..no shame in getting raped by an Ellis Juan. happens to the best of us. and of course you don't like that car..it just handed you your ass. i'd say the samething if i got beat by my friends civic and then he let me drive it. i don't like the styling. i'm not pro-import. blah blah blah. sounds like you had fun..which is all that matters. when you stop having fun it's time to give it up. :thumbsup:

GScivic7
05-10-2005, 04:29 AM
shit school is out for you already...i still got 4 more weeks...

Ace$nyper
05-10-2005, 12:41 PM
shit school is out for you already...i still got 4 more weeks...
I was done last thrus so i can whore now tehe.

yea no worries being stomped by one of those i need to match my new toys with one though :naughty:

PS great to see you back man!

knorwj
05-10-2005, 02:44 PM
nice race, and I completely agree with you on the interior thing, I think GM needs to get its head out of its ass when it comes to interiors, every single one of them is crap even the newest vette has a shitty interior. I looked at one at a chevy dealership I deal with through work and the interior is almost identical to the chevy malibus I service at work... miserable.

Any way though maybe we'll actually get some new and exciting threads in here since you're back.

Add your comment to this topic!