Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2002 solara transponder key program

Douglas Murdock
04-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Can anyone tell me how to program a new transponder key for my solara? I purchased a new key and had it cut and it will unlock the doors, trunk, glove box and will turn over the engine, but the engine will not start. I was sent program instructions, but I can't seem to get the computer to verify that all keys except the master key that I'm using have been deleted. The security light does not come on to verify the deletion of all the other keys that may be programed. Any ideas?

feniks
04-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Hi,

sorry for old thread resurrection.

Did you solve your trouble? I seem to have run into similar same problem, cannot get the confirmation from alarm ECU upon deleting all other transponder codes, nor I can add new master/sub keys... kinda sucks, have only one working (old) ignition key... it seems to have happened after I removed battery from car for a long time (a few weeks) when working on it.

Can anyone tell me how to program a new transponder key for my solara? I purchased a new key and had it cut and it will unlock the doors, trunk, glove box and will turn over the engine, but the engine will not start. I was sent program instructions, but I can't seem to get the computer to verify that all keys except the master key that I'm using have been deleted. The security light does not come on to verify the deletion of all the other keys that may be programed. Any ideas?

jk3521
01-27-2016, 04:48 PM
Bump!!

Any way to get instructions on programming a new transponder key for a 2006 Toyota Solara. I have the master and need to make more copies .Thanx

Add your comment to this topic!