Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.


1000 is our lucky number


igor@af
04-03-2002, 11:43 PM
1000 this... 1000 that..

Looks like we like the # 1000 :D

Tonight, AF made an unbelievable record of 1022 users online simultaneously. :flash:

Let's all congratulate ourselves on this wonderful feat and thank www.hostmatters.com for hosting AF on such a bullet proof server.

Moppie
04-03-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by igor@af

Let's all congratulate ourselves on this wonderful feat and thank www.hostmatters.com for hosting AF on such a bullet proof server.


:rolleyes: :rolleyes: oh really.........................


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Nah, Congrats to Igor! and all who have made AF such and big and awsome place to be!!

Including hostmatters, who really have supplied a very strong server, after being a member of lots of other bourds, including modding on one that went down with server troubles, I can say they have done an awsome job.

Thanks all!!!!!!!

marc49
04-04-2002, 12:42 AM
THIS WAS A VERY GOOD THING!!!

We were stuck on the old record for about a month and half. next goal is 1050, then 1100, then 1500:devil:

Ando_Rules
07-08-2002, 01:29 PM
wow i know there is a new record, but thanx to hostmatters.com for giving us a great server

Ssom
08-24-2002, 08:27 AM
What ever happened to the server???? Nowdays it is always busy :(

carforums
09-09-2002, 12:00 PM
:) more then 1000, WOW, that's a whole lot. I would wish I get that on my auto forum (www.carforums.net) ;)

Ssom
09-11-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by carforums
:) more then 1000, WOW, that's a whole lot. I would wish I get that on my auto forum (www.carforums.net) ;)


sigh......Stupid ass spammer:rolleyes:

Damien
09-13-2002, 08:57 PM
How come this thread is still active?

You are right though Moss! :D

Ssom
09-13-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Damien
How come this thread is still active?

You are right though Moss! :D


'cos ando is a whore



and right about what????

If it's my calling that guy a spammer then I am wrong- I joined his site- It is pretty cool :D

Damien
09-14-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi



'cos ando is a whore



and right about what????

If it's my calling that guy a spammer then I am wrong- I joined his site- It is pretty cool :D

true, true...

Must be cool or really off if you became a mod! :eek: :p

*clicks on site and guess you're still Moss106GTi on there*

THE4TH
09-16-2002, 01:05 AM
i have to agree.. between here and other boards.. af is up 99% of the time.. so thanx again to everyone from mods to owners to people who click on the money makers.. :D

Damien
09-17-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by THE4TH
i have to agree.. between here and other boards.. af is up 99% of the time.. so thanx again to everyone from mods to owners to people who click on the money makers.. :D

I must ask again since it wasn't answered before........does that actually do anything just by clicking on the banners!!!???!!!

Add your comment to this topic!