Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Any car for $500-$1,000

Hossain_Trance101
04-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Hey guys...do u no anywhere where they could sell me a car for a price range of AU$500-AU$1,000? I don't really care about the condition of the body or the interior as long as the engine is OK condition. I would buy it probably end of next year when I turn 16 and get an "L" plate. I currently live in Seaforth, Sydney. I wished I had the money to get an R32

Jimster
05-02-2005, 01:45 AM
If it says "Toyota" on it, then you usually can't go all that wrong at such a price.

-Davo
05-09-2005, 07:24 AM
I've seen a few around, they don't normally advertise in the paper though.

If I see one, I'll keep you posted, I live in the Sutherland Shire (before you go Wollongong), so you'll have to you travel a fair bit.

-Davo
05-17-2005, 02:55 AM
I found a VK Commodore (85) for $500 in worrinora heights, has 220,000km, some panel damage (above the front left wheel I did take a pic).

I tried to PM you but you've disabled that system, so I hope you are reading this.

axeray
12-15-2008, 07:47 PM
eBay is the place for you

'97ventureowner
12-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Please check the date of the last post in the thread and do not respond if that date is longer than 3 months from the current date.
From AF's Community Guidelines:
POSTING IN CLOSED OR OUTDATED THREADS:
Please avoid posting or voting in outdated threads. It merely clutters up the message board and makes it more difficult for fellow members to sort through the vast amount of information contained on the boards. If you have new and important information to add regarding a past discussion, feel free to start a new thread and if need be, add a link to the original thread.

The link to these guidelines can be found here:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...uidelines.html

Closed.

Add your comment to this topic!