Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

This one or that one

N2OZeBozz
03-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Which is better, street racing syndicate or need for speed underground 2

Diablo_VT
03-23-2005, 05:18 PM
Nfsu2 Imo....

N2OZeBozz
03-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Is SRS just shit, bad, good...or what?

honda_racing101
03-25-2005, 02:36 PM
SRS is good..i have it...had about 3/4 of it done then got GT4...so it will be awhile till I play SRS...but ne ways SRS is pretty fun bcuz its realistic...cops, damage that you hafta pay for, REAL brand name parts...but on the negative side some of the cars sounds weak and the handeling is way different compared to others but over all i like the game alot bcuz there are many different race series you can do and of course HOT CHICKS lol...
oh but i'd still hafta say NFSU2 by like a hair...although both suck in comparison to GT4

Skateforfood
03-25-2005, 07:41 PM
SRS is good..i have it...had about 3/4 of it done then got GT4...so it will be awhile till I play SRS...but ne ways SRS is pretty fun bcuz its realistic...cops, damage that you hafta pay for, REAL brand name parts...but on the negative side some of the cars sounds weak and the handeling is way different compared to others but over all i like the game alot bcuz there are many different race series you can do and of course HOT CHICKS lol...
oh but i'd still hafta say NFSU2 by like a hair...although both suck in comparison to GT4

He said it right there, I own SRS and need for speed underground 2. If you want a different choice of body kits and all the exterior add ons I would go with underground 2. Srs you get one choice of body kit, underground 2 you get to choose from fake ones but more of a choice. Performance wise I would say Underground 2, but these games are mostly for the show factor and the sense of speed.

XeVeNskyLiNE
03-25-2005, 09:50 PM
NFSU2 is waaaaaaaay better IMO. nfsu has more and better cars, whereas srs had a car, then listed every alternative model of that car possible, when the specs stayed almost the same. they coulda saved all those videos of chicks who dont know how to dance and made the city bigger, which btw nfsu2 has a huge city. but hey, some of those girls were purty damn fione, lol. one more thing nfsu2 has a STRONG online following, cant say the same for srs.

Add your comment to this topic!