Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Auto Mechanic schools in NY

Jervon
03-18-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm thinking about going to one, but if anybody knew what are the prices were for Apex Tech, Lincoln Tech and ADI?

knorwj
04-06-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm thinking about going to one, but if anybody knew what are the prices were for Apex Tech, Lincoln Tech and ADI?

As far as I know Lincoln tech is over the border in jersey. and when i looked at it 6 years ago it was around 14,000 a year I think.

However I would look into SUNY Morrisville if I were you. It is a State school offering 2 and 4 year degrees in a wide variety of auto related fields.

WickedNYCowboy
06-05-2005, 06:10 PM
As far as I know Lincoln tech is over the border in jersey. and when i looked at it 6 years ago it was around 14,000 a year I think.

However I would look into SUNY Morrisville if I were you. It is a State school offering 2 and 4 year degrees in a wide variety of auto related fields.
How do you know about Morrisville. I went there for Equine Business Management in 03. But quit Winter 03. I didn't like it a bit. I had no car up there so I couldn't go out really and was expensive and a pain in the ass to come home when I wanted. But it's a great school. There where other reasons for me not going back as well.

'97ventureowner
06-05-2005, 11:15 PM
:iagree: Morrisville College has been named one of the most technologically advanced colleges in this country. I live about 45 minutes away from there and their commercials play on the tv and radio all the time. They have cell phones for all the students as well as laptops, and are continually upgrading the campus to stay in tune with current technologies to better educate their students. I know of some students who graduated from that college, and worked alongside a couple of them. They came out of college well prepared for the workforce.

Add your comment to this topic!