starions R cool

starion_drifter
03-14-2005, 09:39 PM
So apparently no one on the face of the planet, besides myself owns a tuned starion? Thats too bad, i love my car. It rocks. And i have the only thread in the entire section.

FastTrackToFreedom
04-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Lol yeah I have had one. They do own I must agree. I have had a Starion, Eclipse GSX and a 3000GT, you could say I am a fan of mitsus lol. Anyways yeah I agree they do own. RWD turbo, and those nice curves, what beats that?

sfc711
05-16-2005, 12:33 AM
Lol yeah I have had one. They do own I must agree. I have had a Starion, Eclipse GSX and a 3000GT, you could say I am a fan of mitsus lol. Anyways yeah I agree they do own. RWD turbo, and those nice curves, what beats that? I own 2 Starions and 1 Quest as well as an 84 RX7, 75 MG Midget and a 96 Honda Prelude and there is nothing that can touch my Quest where I live. I just added a 20G turbo and am currently upgrading the fuel pump and injectors. Had a 93 GSX and a 96 3000GT but got rid of them to keep my Starquests. They are becoming hard to find in deent shape.

AutoBodyGod
06-14-2005, 10:37 PM
I own 3 Quests now, and had owned 12 in the past. You can't find a car that beats the looks!! As far as performance goes, I'm happy with a stock Conquest.

thecourtd50
06-15-2005, 04:47 AM
i dont own a starion, i own a mighty max, but im interested in dropping the starion turbo and fuel injection system into it. do you know where i can find the parts to do this??? my mighty max already has the 2.6 in it but its carbed and damn near gutless. im in the process of dropping a 0 mile moter in it right now and figured this is the perfect time to swap to fi and turbo any help would be killer. thanx

JBL89TSi
07-26-2005, 10:33 AM
STARQUESTCLUB.COM

the only true place to be if your a starquest nut

aus-starion
09-14-2005, 11:49 PM
I own 3 Quests now, and had owned 12 in the past. You can't find a car that beats the looks!! As far as performance goes, I'm happy with a stock Conquest.

hello everyone from australia, Our family has had 5 mitsubish starions we still own three. both have the FACTORY 4G63 (single cam) you didn't get them in the states. anyways our 82 JA starion has after market suspension(highly recommended) custom front mount, turbosmart v-port BOV, custom 3in exhaust two primary injectors and off course an 85 JB starion LSD,our other good one is a 1985 JB starion ex-curcuit car, but only has a 3in exhaust and camber pins, its pretty stock now. we also have a triton(mighty max) with a conquest engine in it, BUT in australia our 2.6 turbo aren't injected they are a draw-through carbie type and also have factory EXTERNAL wastegates.they are factory in the 1982 GH sigma turbo. still runs 14.4@88MPH with open wheeler and light truck tyres.this set-up in our old 1976 GD gallant ran 12.411@108.44 on street tyres i will post pics up, when i get around to it. look foward to hearing from you all.
cheers Lyndon

Add your comment to this topic!