Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Interior pillar trim

03-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Just bought a 96 RR SE.

The "fuzzy" trim on the pillars seperating the front and rear doors has all but peeled off. Is there any replacement kit available, or does anyone have any good suggestions on getting this to look a bit better?

03-29-2005, 03:20 AM
I assumer fromm your pix that you are in the USA.

This stuff is called flock and it can be resprayed. A quick check of Hemmings (for example) for locations in the USA that do it gives at least one:

Services: FLOCKING restored (black or colored), velvet like finish that is applied to gloveboxes & other parts, consoles, partitions, original process and material. 516-796-2984, NY.

Emu Plains
1995 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
1985 110 County V8 3.5

Add your comment to this topic!