Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Viper alarm with no wiring harness! Help

Killa_DSM
02-25-2005, 08:12 PM
Hey, when I first got my car it came with a Viper Model: 500HF alarm, but the problem was that it was all getto rigged http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/disappointed.gif!!! Wires were going all over in the engine bay and everything, it sucked. So one of my good mechanic friends ripped it all out! I finally started thinking about using the alarm, but now i dont have the harness or any of the wires. All I have is the black alarm unit, shock sensor, siren and remotes. Does anyone know where I can get the wiring and about how much it would cost? Or should i just go out and buy a different alarm system?

david-b
02-25-2005, 09:10 PM
Try your local Circuit City. In Chicago, we only carry CodeAlarm units. I dont know about other stores though. Try Best Buy too. Try Viper also. If you cant find anything, you can try hardwiring everything. I'm good with that. But, you may not want to go that direction. Long hard work.

ponchonutty
02-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Yeah, DEI dropped CC a while ago. Goto www.directed.com and look for a local dealer. They should be able to help you out. I think those cost around $20 but it's been a while since I've sold one.

Add your comment to this topic!