Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Holyshyt!!!!

civicblumagik021
02-23-2005, 05:34 PM
I was on my way to a job interview and I come to a three way intersection. There is a red neon SRT-4 on the opposite side of the road making a left and I was making a right. So I make the right and he gets behind me. He is on my ass the whole way down to the main road and i am driving my mom's 2001 vtec accord sedan 4cyl auto because Blu Magik was totalled (R.I.P) But all she has on her car are 16" motegi wheels. So we both come to a stop sign, he is still right behind me but know he's reving his motor. I had to wait for a few cars to pass and then i made another right on to the main road. So i freakin floor it and he gets in the on comming traffic lane and passes me like it's nothing. I wasn't mad, I knew i had no chance, just gave him a thumbs up and went on to my interview.

Shpyder
02-23-2005, 05:40 PM
what a punk. i think he was intimidated by your rims, so he figured he'd compensate for lack of male genitalia big time. lol. by the way, calling an SRT-4 a neon is pretty funny....those guys try to dissociate themselves from the neon image but it cant be helped. haha. they are pretty fast thought....

civicblumagik021
02-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Damn right those N-E-O-N-S are fast but when i get my eclipse i will put it to shame

blacksol28
02-24-2005, 11:59 AM
So did you get the job?

GScivic7
02-24-2005, 12:16 PM
werd, how did the interview go.

civicblumagik021
02-24-2005, 02:52 PM
The interview went great I got the job!

GScivic7
02-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Awesome...not only did you get to chuckle at some small penised moron, you got the job. I'd say it was a good day.

DirtyD777
02-25-2005, 02:19 AM
I hate people with "modded cars" (not just srt drivers though they do seem usually pretty cocky) that think they have to challenge everything on the damn road they come up next to..what a twit. One day this wise ass was behind me in his yellow srt4 and weaving around and riding my ass. I knew he wanted to blow on by- so I just happened to be next to a old dude in a van and i just matched his speed of about 45-50 and let mr. hot pants srt driver poke along behind us for about 5 minutes, I bet he was pissed. :D

pikkagtr
02-25-2005, 03:47 AM
I hate people with "modded cars" (not just srt drivers though they do seem usually pretty cocky) that think they have to challenge everything on the damn road they come up next to..what a twit. One day this wise ass was behind me in his yellow srt4 and weaving around and riding my ass. I knew he wanted to blow on by- so I just happened to be next to a old dude in a van and i just matched his speed of about 45-50 and let mr. hot pants srt driver poke along behind us for about 5 minutes, I bet he was pissed. :D

:icon16:

i do that all the time
agree with you on the cocky drivers though

Privatebigandrew
02-26-2005, 09:44 AM
Awesome...not only did you get to chuckle at some small penised moron, you got the job. I'd say it was a good day.
LOL HAHAHAHAHA. Small penised.....thats hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh, i'll have to use that one now. :)

Add your comment to this topic!