Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Allen Iverson ( prisma color)

PlatinumJpizzle
02-15-2005, 11:12 PM
I still need to do the faces on this picture, but just thought i would like to share what i have done so far.

http://img208.exs.cx/img208/8940/dscn08628hq.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Platinum

ImolaEK
02-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Hey thats awesome!, What are the names of the colors that you use for the skin?

stuffbyalex
02-16-2005, 08:36 PM
damn! really nice job there. Good luck on the faces, i'm sure you'll do good.

asaenz
02-20-2005, 06:15 AM
The work looks fantastic. I like the font.

al

67Shelbymustang
08-13-2005, 02:58 PM
sorry to revive dead topic but did you ever finish it

PlatinumJpizzle
08-21-2005, 12:57 AM
Na, Still the same, Its put away in my portfolio.. Been meaning to finish it, but havent had the motivation too. Still thinking of what to put in the background.

Platinum

Zappa
08-21-2005, 02:16 AM
forget the background. make the faces, or else it's pointless to put it in your portfolio. If you can do the rest of the bodies so well, you shouldn't have trouble making the faces. If you show your portfolio with pictures like taht (unfinished) when you search for a job, it'll do bad on you, because people will think that you can't draw the thing you haven't shown (faces, in this case). I'm telling you this, because i've just got through such a period... and beleve me it sux when people underestimate you for such a stupid reason...

P.S. You probably already know this so my post totaly pointless. :smile:

PlatinumJpizzle
08-21-2005, 08:45 PM
Thanks for your concerns, but when i said it was in my portfolio, Its in there just chillen, My porfolio isnt ready to be submitted anywhere, Im still trying to get all my projects done. I havent really been trying all that hard latly, I havent touched anything in my portfolio for awhile now. Ya, I know not to submit anything unfinished when you are showing your portfolio. Thanks for the concerns thou, and tips.

I always save the faces for last, Just something i do, I think its something i do becuase im affraid to do the faces becuase it makes or breaks the art piece. The bigger allen iverson face shouldnt give me any problems, Its the smaller ones that are going to be tough, Will have to keep my prisma colored pencils Really Really sharp to get the detail i want to achieve the look im going for.

Thanks for bringing back this thread, I almost forgot i posted this on here, LOL.

Platinum

Add your comment to this topic!