Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

how were you treated at kia?

tarzan54321
01-27-2005, 03:44 PM
I was trying to aquire a shop manual from kia dealer ,they in turn sent me to the head office . And head office sent me back, and so forth.
Any one else had this treatment?
can any one tell me where I can aquire a shop manual for 03 sedona?

chicksmom
03-25-2005, 03:58 PM
I was trying to aquire a shop manual from kia dealer ,they in turn sent me to the head office . And head office sent me back, and so forth.
Any one else had this treatment?
can any one tell me where I can aquire a shop manual for 03 sedona?

It sounds like you have more of a problem with the dealer, to me. sometimes It seems like after they get your money, then they don't want to hear from you again, very frustrating. You did call the kia office though? Usually they are pretty helpful, they probably dont want you to try to fix it your self, less money for them..... :2cents:

cbeck
03-26-2005, 03:06 AM
Hmm.. since this is at the top, and in case you still want to know, you should be able to get the manual through the parts counter of the dealership. That's in the back attached to the shop. And the people there will likely never have had anyone request one before. they will have to call in, find a part number, and order it. In my experience, folks at the front end don't ever seem to know much about what's under the hood or what goes on back in the repair shop.

fastkia
04-29-2005, 10:41 PM
if you still need this let me know I'll fax it to you or mail u one

Add your comment to this topic!