Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The fastest car....(NFSU2)

NewyorkKopter
01-25-2005, 07:15 PM
I've heard its the Celica, RX-7, Skyline. Does anybody have any idea which car really is the "best", because I've beaten the whole game with my 240SX, and I've kicked ppl's asses online with it. To me, seriously, the 240 owns. But the Celica and RX-7 keep on coming up. The RX-7's really fast,but it still doesn't touch the 240SX. So does anyone know which one really sits at the top??

XeVeNskyLiNE
01-25-2005, 09:56 PM
well, if you do online alot, the Treuno will hand everyone an ass whoopin if you can control it the right way in the corners, there is one track that the celicas own, Outer Ring, i hate that fuckin track. but yea, for circuit my pick the Treuno. Drift, i choose Rx7 just cuz thats what i use, and i'm not sure aobut the other modes since i hardly ever do them

NewyorkKopter
01-27-2005, 08:30 AM
YEA yo man thats so tru. I got my ass handed to me by a god damn Celica on that track. I just tried the Celica on outer Ring, and I owned my brothers skyline. but for me the 240SX is still at the top. I gotta try the Trueno tho.

XeVeNskyLiNE
01-27-2005, 09:32 PM
yea, i love 240sx's myself, so i used that alot, but once i tried the Trueno i never looked back. its hands down the best handling car in the game.

Turtleguy
02-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Hey guys its Turtleguy, still have had no luck finding any websites with tuner products for my Lebaron. Does anyone know which websites would have good deals on body kits, performance parts etc.? If so, drop me a post or a private message here. Just bought the newest copy of Modified Mag and there is a lot of neat stuff in there but so far all of the websites that i have went to have gotten me no where. All that they have for Chrysler is the Sebring. This is really frustrating seeing how i love playing the Need For Speed games and i would love to find a city that had all of that stuff! I am in need of some suggestions. If you know of a body shop or specialties shop that would be able to help me, it would be great! Be safe and love the one you are with!

Turtleguy
02-03-2005, 01:36 AM
yea, i love 240sx's myself, so i used that alot, but once i tried the Trueno i never looked back. its hands down the best handling car in the game.

If you are looking for the fastest car in the game, look no further than the Skyline! It was the best car in the first underground and is still the raining champ in NFSU2! But don't get me wrong the Skyline isn't the best at everything, the best street x car that i have in my garage is the 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, great handling and sick acceleration out of those nasty curves! Laterz and keep it tight out there!

SilentAssassin2005
02-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Mustang has the best top speed for drag races when i use it i am just about unstopable. i lost once and that is because i did not get a perfect shift when i started.

Turtleguy
02-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Mustang has the best top speed for drag races when i use it i am just about unstopable. i lost once and that is because i did not get a perfect shift when i started.

You are right on the mustang being the fastest car in the drag, but have you gone up against the skyline? My skyline is a frame twister off the line in a drag and plus one thing i've learned is right before you shoot off the line you purge your nos for that split second and then use the +100pts for the spray show and just dust the competition. One other thing that i've learned is use your nos to go through your gears faster, once you shift just hit your nos and then shift again. Oh, by the way man, do you know of any websites that would have tuner products for my 1995 Chrysler Lebaron GTC 2 door Convertable? Hit me back.

XeVeNskyLiNE
02-04-2005, 06:34 PM
the skyline isnt all that great in this game IMO. don't get me wrong, i LOVE the real life thing, but it don't handle so well on nfsu2. thats why almost no one uses in online on circuit matches. seems like it'd kill in drags, but i hardly ever do that so i wouldnt know. so, here's my list of cars i'm just gonna throw out
circuit: Trueno
drift: Rx7 (not for everybody!!! hard to control...if not tuned right)
sprint:Trueno, well tuned Eclipse
drag:Skyline/Mustang
street x: Eclipse/Trueno

i think thats it.....

Imports615
02-07-2005, 03:15 PM
I wish everybody who says "nos" when refering to nitrous would just fall down and die. They're usually the same people saying "i got a skyline in real life with a big wing and it runs 10s. ill beat you all in a drag race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111".

slyguy
02-09-2005, 09:21 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but the skyline is my favorite car in the entire game! it has the perfect handling, it goes fast and it looks good! what more could you ask for?????????!!!!!! sure, the celica might be the fastest car in the game, but the skyline is just the better choice. I got mine up to almost 225! I hit a wall before It would go all the way up:banghead:. My celica? I hit 230 with it easy. only using a little NOS.:evillol:

alakai
02-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Actually the Audi TT gets my vote for all-around performer. I didn't have much of a problem finishing the game using it for all events (used a 240SX until the TT was unlocked).

slyguy
02-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Actually the Audi TT gets my vote for all-around performer. I didn't have much of a problem finishing the game using it for all events (used a 240SX until the TT was unlocked).

I didn't care for the TT. it didn't have fast enough acceleration.( Actually, I thought it sucked.)

nbw
02-17-2005, 07:00 PM
hmm, I was actualy suprised how good the TT was in the game.

All around best car for circut/URL/sprint/streetX would be the corolla or maybe the miata. honestly I havent used the miata much in nfsu2 since that was the car I used in the first NFS.
Its funny how overrated the corolla is in the game but man is it a fun car to drive. I love playing against my freinds who all pic skylines/rx7's/supra's and beating them with my ugly little 5spd naturaly aspired Initial D wannabe mascot/crapbox corolla. lol Great fun. :)

XeVeNskyLiNE
02-18-2005, 06:52 PM
uh, how is the corolla overrated? its underrated if anything.

Aerowitz
02-24-2005, 03:47 PM
How the hell do you make the Initial D Trueno version? Some guy posted some vinyl directions and crap like that but it looked nothing like it should. Is it even possible?

Oh, and I've heard that the RSX is the best for drag racing because of its acceleration.

Personally, I think the RX-7 is the best in the game. The thing is CRAZY with all the mods installed.

puertorico
03-15-2005, 12:19 PM
The RX-8 is good for drag races, but you need to do some tuning. gears, turbo, ecu ... My RX-8 do 21.21 in bayview bridge (1.06 distance) 488 hp and 9.950 rpm

okinawangecko
03-17-2005, 11:33 AM
I have to agree with those that say Trueno... it is a well rounded car and I used it until I picked up the GTO. I haven't finished the game yet, but the GTO is one of the fastest in drag... I actually won one drag by 4.5 seconds, perfect shifting, no nitrous... I was impressed. The handling is a little sketchy because of all the torque at low speeds, but if you can master it, the power slides through the corners are unmatchable. As for all those Trueno enthusiats... I used to own one in Japan (FWD, 5spd) and they do move and handle excellently. When I sold mine to a friend of mine, he took it out and slaughtered a few Evo's, Skyline's and Silvia's... with an NA car.

puertorico
04-15-2005, 09:53 AM
The 240sx is the best for drag.
20s' on bayview bridge

Muscletang
05-07-2005, 09:47 PM
I don't think there's an all around "good car" on there. It's like in real life, you can't win them all. Every car on there has it ups and downs.

grandamdriver52
06-17-2005, 11:58 PM
well, I would have the say the GTO has the highest top speed but you have to find a good enough straightaway and no cars and have enough N20 to get it that fast. I have gottin my GTO doing 237 on time but I was like near miss points all the time to cars and I basically had unlimited N20...but the handling sucks on the GTO.

Rally Sport
06-22-2005, 08:03 PM
I think you gotta get used to the GTO, thats my best car and I beat people on the outer ring with that except for those stupid Corollas. The GTO has great handling you just gotta get used to it. I think american cars are underrated on this game.

Hit_N_Run-player
06-26-2005, 03:12 AM
the FD used to be my favorite for drift, untill i started using the WRX and owning with that for some reason...idk why, but i think once you learn to control the FD, moving up to the WRX just owns everyone else in that game...try it out

Zachp911
06-26-2005, 10:34 AM
I agree with whoever said the handling on the Skyline sucked, but its good for drags and drifting in my opinion.

Fubar4774
09-22-2005, 09:58 PM
The fastest top speed car i have found is the RSX with some tuning. My top speed was 242 with nitrous.

blakscorpion21
09-22-2005, 10:44 PM
the skyline is the fastest car in the game sadly. i hate that car. one thing that pissed me off is the supra which in reality would beat any car on that game in a straight line. instead they put the base model non turbo supra in that game. wtf if you are gonna put a base supra why not put in a base 110hp lancer instead of the evo? and a v6 stang instead of the v8? and the addition of the suvs was the dumbest thing possible on a racing game. you could have put good cars in their space that deserved to be in the game ie nsx, s2000, srt4 and so on.

nikita7
10-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Nissan 240sx is fastest 0-60 car for me. My best was 1.4 seconds, quarter is 7.4ish over 180 mph.

madtothemax
11-05-2005, 04:20 AM
Well, all your opinions are all good and well, but i heard that the TT is the fastest car but i chose the either RX8 or GTO for myself.

Also if you didn't know the Pontiac GTO is an american version of the Australian Built, Designed and Manufactured Holden Monaro (which i currently own) and is sold also in europe as the Opel Monaro.

Lafarga
11-08-2005, 01:00 PM
The best car in the game is the Toyota Corolla. If you look at any of the professional tournaments that use NFSU2, the Corolla is used by almost everyone. It has great acceleration and handling, and its speed isn't too bad.

Dragon GTR
10-26-2006, 07:20 AM
Well I've played through the game more times than can remember. The GT-R is my hands down favorite. But I founds it's best to have different cars set up fo the different race types. These are the cars I've found work best.

Drag: Skyline/Supra/Mustang

Drift: 350 Z/Trueno/240SX/ RX-7

Street X: Trueno/240SX/Miata

Circuit & URL: Skyline/Trueno/350 Z/240SX

7slaterj
01-21-2007, 10:52 AM
da 240sx is the fastest car on the game but the corrola is the best round corners. in a drag race i can make my 240sx go from 0-60 in unda a second! theres a few glitches which ive used which made my 240sx go from 480hp to 563! i use nos as soon as i get in 2nd gear and i finish it at 218mph even more on a good run! if ya wanna know how jus e-mail me ( dark-waker@hotmail.com ) it takes time though.

7slaterj
01-21-2007, 10:58 AM
ma 240sx can do that drag test run under 9 secs! n ma second gear iz at 121mph! n ma 1st is only 39!.

zzk2739
02-06-2007, 02:43 PM
guys the corolla is the shit. AE86 whoops ass from the start. just the way it looks. i love that looking car. Dont get me wrong, i love the skylines, Rx7, and Eclipse but the Corolla is by far the sweetest looking Beast on this Earth lol JK!!!!

sexyskyline234
08-06-2007, 05:42 PM
drift: Toyota Celica
street x: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII
sprint: Mazda RX-7
circuit: Toyota Trueno (Corolla GT-S)
drag: Nissan Skyline

'97ventureowner
08-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Six months is way to long to add a post to an inactive thread. Closed.

Add your comment to this topic!