Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fat Chick Goes Down!!

Lychus
01-23-2005, 01:51 AM
so its 2 AM im in my car stopped at a light talking to my girl.. minding my business when a Kia (yes a kia) spectra pulls up next to me. Now my car revs up on its own cause it has a bad TPS (grr) About a minute later out of the car pops a big fat white chick head and i clearly read the words "what the fuck?!" as she looks at my revving car. So i laugh and ignore it cause shes fat and drives a kia. When the light goes green she revs up and almost hits the car infront of her.. i assume in an attempt to show off.. what, she was trying to show off im not quite sure of. I let the car infront of me go alittle and i let vtec open right next to her. That seemed to calm her down cause she left me alone and i went about my business. Then she pulls up next to me at the next light and laughs at my car. Shes obviously not too up on hondas to know that i got a gsr so i smile and i rev to make her mad. She moves up on the white line and i reverse back about 2 car lengths. The light changes and she guns it, so i gun it laughing as my car catches and passes her at the beginning of second then i pull about 5 or 6 cars ahead and slow down at the top of 3rd. Then a motorcycle out of nowhere passes me by fast (why i dont know) and the kia does the slowest rice by in history. Oh how i wish i could see her fat face as my car passed hers like if she was moving still. You shoulda seen her at the light revving and laughing up a storm..awww.. so sorry fatty want a cookie with your ass whooping?
Fat chicks need love too... but not from me. A kia people.. a damn kia...

Schister66
01-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Thats awesome, but fat people have a disadvantage. If you put a her in a GSR you would have still blown her away because its another 300 lbs the car has to lug along. One of my buddies claimed that's why he lost a race to me in his stang. He had his gf in the car and she was a big ole gal. That is a pretty bad reason...especially if she hears ya use her as an excuse!

knorwj
01-23-2005, 01:57 PM
maybe she was laughing up a storm because you raced a kia...

:icon16: just kidding, happened to me last year. some kid in a riced out spectra tried running me and I humiliated him.

KaMaKaZiPyRo
01-23-2005, 02:14 PM
maybe she was laughing at your thin gf, shes hating on her...

]{iwi
01-23-2005, 03:57 PM
Support UCP today

and make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.

www.ucp.org
Public Service Ads by Google

lol tha was the relaated link when i looked at the thead

jameskersten
01-23-2005, 04:17 PM
those are funny kills. my favorite of late is the kids in their bone stock srt-4's thinking they are hot shit. i have blown a few out of the water lately,laughing the whole way.

exman98
01-23-2005, 09:58 PM
and i let vtec open right next to her

let the vtec open. doesnt make much sense to me

first- you dont let the vtec open. maybe vtec hit next to her
second - you don't need any vtec engine to beat a kia

Lychus
01-23-2005, 10:26 PM

oh im sorry i didnt get the memo on the "correct" terminology wether it was open or hit. I know i dont need a vtec engine to beat a kia but i cant help it if my car has it. Geez theres always one in every thread that has something negative or something completely serious to say. Its a fun post. U should get out more.. live a little.. smile.

Schister66
01-23-2005, 10:49 PM

I'm sorry dude, but it bugs the living shit out of me when people do this type of thing. You know what he meant and you didn't have to show it....all it did was make you look like an asshole.

exman98
01-23-2005, 11:03 PM
i just posted that for fun, not as an attack. lets take it easy.
how is the asshole then?????

you may have missed the memo on the proper terminology.

dampachi
01-24-2005, 12:47 AM
When I read "fat chick goes down" I thought you meant you got head from a fat chick. Ewww. But yeah, I raced a fat girl in an SUV once. She revved on me. I was bored. She took off...I casually cruised up even with her, floored it and left her way behind.

exman98
01-24-2005, 07:34 AM
When I read "fat chick goes down" I thought you meant you got head from a fat chick.

thats great!!
LOL

Lychus
01-24-2005, 03:17 PM
lol i would never let a fat chick do that to me

KaMaKaZiPyRo
01-24-2005, 10:44 PM
u should try it, they treat it like its there last meal :rofl:

dampachi
01-25-2005, 12:16 AM
Ew dude, you let a fat girl actually eat your dick? Gross dude.

knorwj
01-25-2005, 07:39 PM
I think you guys need to cool it before someone gets offended.

Schister66
01-25-2005, 08:54 PM
i just posted that for fun, not as an attack. lets take it easy.
how is the asshole then?????

you may have missed the memo on the proper terminology.

i guess i wouldn't know................i didn't know you were just joking :iceslolan

BLU CIVIC
01-26-2005, 10:23 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/awesome1r.jpg

Schister66
01-26-2005, 10:43 PM
I love that picture...every time i see it, it makes me laugh and then i don't care to argue anymore after that.

thepig333
01-27-2005, 01:53 AM
i let a fatty blow me once. She wanted to go out afterwards, but she was gross. I just needed something on my lunch break to get me through the rest of the work day. (Sorry it doesn't have anything to do with this thread)

KaMaKaZiPyRo
01-27-2005, 07:59 PM
no no no its ok, this is now a fat girl thread

BLU CIVIC
01-27-2005, 08:59 PM
no no no its ok, this is now a fat girl thread

so in other words...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc5.jpg

thepig333
01-28-2005, 10:08 PM
yes, I think you've got it. Btw I like the pics. Any other fatty stories?

dampachi
01-29-2005, 02:23 PM
One time, my friends were over..and one of them was friends with this girl who was kind of fat..she was like 5'6" and like 130 pounds. So she wasn't really obese..just fat. And we were all hanging out..and somehow or another I ended up having to sit next to her..which I really didn't mind. And so for whatever reasons..my friends had left the room so there I was sitting next to this fat girl. And, being the nice person I am I was talking to her. And I noticed she was like..moving closer. And she kept telling me she was cold. So I went and got a blanket and gave it to her. And then when I sat down she tried to like...cuddle up with me or whatever by laying her head acrossed my lap. So, that doesn't fly. I then proceed to place my hands in her hair when she says "ooh i love having my hair played with." I then pull her hair away, lifting her head up off me and then I pushed her away and told her to never ever think she was allowed to touch me. Then, when all my friends came back she was telling them how mean I was and stuff. And one time, when I was in 6th grade..this fat girl wanted to dance with me..man she was fucking obese..and I wouldn't. And she went and told my mom one time. and my mom was like "I guess not, he wouldn't even be able get his arms around you." Owned. Andddd the woman who rearended me in my mustang was a fatty. Damn I hate fat women.

KaMaKaZiPyRo
01-30-2005, 07:27 PM
lol, good story, i dont know why people feel sorry for fat people because they did it to themselves and they sit there and complain, o well sorry if i offended anyone, thats just my thought.

thepig333
01-31-2005, 10:51 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Great story! I know there are others.....

dampachi
02-03-2005, 08:45 PM
I don't have anymore :(

thepig333
02-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Well there was this girl I worked with named hope. She was a fatty who F**ked everyone she could b/c she wanted to be "accepted" or whatever. Anyway she had her sights set on me for about a week and would come over. Well one night I tell my room-mate that I was going to bed, don't let Hope come in if she comes by. Well about 20 min. later she comes by and my ass hole room mate lets her in. No purposly though. He tells her I am sick and sleeping. She pushed her way past him and said she would make sure I am feeling ok. Well I am down in my room and I hear a knock on the door. Well I am a smart ass and I say "come in as long as it isn't hope" Well hope comes in and I am laying in my bed reading. She thens lays down in my bed with me which grossed me out and started rubbing my head. I felt alittle bad for my comment so I tried to be nice and told her I really needed some sleep. Well she told me she would stay with me until I fell asleep. So flipped into the asshole I am known to be and told her that a girl who she was a room mate with was on her way over to hook up with me and I needed her to leave now. She got pissed and acted like she was going to cry. The room mate thing was a lie and when she asked her room mate about it, hope thought she was lying and kicked her out. She couldn't afford the place by her self and decided to move back home. No more Hope. I like to say that's a win win situation.

Thats most the fatty stories I have

KaMaKaZiPyRo
02-05-2005, 01:49 PM
lol thats how u gatta play it

dampachi
02-05-2005, 02:26 PM
hahah. no hope for hope.

crv-tec
02-11-2005, 05:20 PM
I heard fat chick goes down and thought there was open invition or something... thats false advertising, damn wingman syndrome...

icE_x
02-12-2005, 11:55 AM
roflmao :P Not all chubby chicks are bad, some of em are nice - some of em are just plain NASTY like the ones that run around walmart n then start booty dancin when you squeeze the friggin "tickle me elmo" toy. Let em burn geebuz, let em burnnnnn...and let barney burn too with his stupid purple happy *beep beep beep x 47.6*

icE_x
02-12-2005, 11:55 AM
and whoever had the www.ucp.com link...i clicked on it and didn't notice what it was till it didn't load...lol

dampachi
02-12-2005, 12:06 PM
what the fuck are you talking about dude?

prototype80
02-12-2005, 03:55 PM
great story, but unfortunately i raced a hopped up kia one time....didnt win sadly. course i was in a completley stock 96 civic and this guy didnt weigh as much as half the car like the steer you speak of. yeah i know im a loser

KinkBykr
02-18-2005, 09:04 PM
[/QUOTE]...So i laugh and ignore it cause shes fat and drives a kia...[/QUOTE]
hahahah, Kia and fatness go hand in hand it seems, a lot of them drive round here. seen one with neons, I felt bad for them

viet_lude
02-23-2005, 07:03 PM
appearently ur new so imma just tell u wat went wrong
its a ... (no period)... at the begining not a...... thats for the end

and bout the fat chick
lol :rofl::2cents:

Add your comment to this topic!