Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Some people really need to get a life...

KoHC
01-19-2005, 02:42 AM
Funniest thing happens to me few days ago...

3 of my friends decided to head down to the closest burger place to grab something to eat close to midnight. Since none of those lazy bastards are willing to drive they decided to squeeze into my car.

Right after we get the food and leaving the parking lot, a yellow BMW M3 follows us to the traffic light. For some reason, he thinks that it'll be fun to race me. Now if I'm in my friend's car (G35) I'll be more than happy to. But I'm driving a BONE STOCK Civic CX! I'm lucky to go uphill with all of my friends in this 70hp car! There's no mod, no sticker, nothing on my car. A plain, basic, bottom of the line civic!

Ovbiously, I ignored that idoit. He rolled back and forth try to get my attation.... So I guess either:

1. He can't drive worth a s**t to race some car close to his.

2. He thinks that my civic is an ultimate sleeper with stock CX muffler. :screwy:

LittleGSEclipse
01-19-2005, 09:10 AM
It happens all the time. I dont know why someone would want to do that. I would get no satisfaction out of beating a car that is not in my league.

whitGSR07
01-19-2005, 09:28 PM
u would have owned him...

Mingish
01-19-2005, 09:40 PM
i guess he just has more money then brains

pikkagtr
01-21-2005, 02:48 AM
i guess he just has more money then brains

proly his gay BF's car :icon16:
people like that dont deserve nice cars
they deserve to walk

dampachi
01-21-2005, 12:01 PM
Are you sure it wasn't just a total coincidence? And he was just rocking back and forth just to show off? I mean shit..if I'm at a light and I'm bored I'll drift back some, give it some gas and move up, drift back some and all just to amuse myself while being totally oblivious to the person next to me. Just because some one pulls out behind you doesn't mean they're following you, and just because they pull up beside you doesn't mean they're trying to challenge you to a race.

thepig333
01-27-2005, 02:16 AM
I like to think he was trying to race and not just doing his thing. It is funnier to make fun of him that to think he was innocent

pikkagtr
01-28-2005, 01:02 AM
I like to think he was trying to race and not just doing his thing. It is funnier to make fun of him that to think he was innocent

not alwyas true though, cause i agree with dampachi cause i also do that sometimes

thepig333
01-28-2005, 10:06 PM
but it isn't as funny that way. You are most likly right, but I still like making fun of him and his gay bf's car (I'm just a dick I guess)

dampachi
01-29-2005, 02:52 PM
That reminds me of one time my dad saw these two young (20s) girls with groceries on the roof of their car..obviously they were coming back from shopping and one of them sat something on the roof and forgot about it. Well..he blew his horn at them several times and was trying to get their attention...but they thought it was just some old man trying to hit on them so they ignored him. So, they tried to speed up to get away from him...and the person infront of them suddenly applied their brakes..so they had to slam theirs...and frozen meats flew off their roof into the rear window of the person infront of thems car. Busted it right out. Must have been a fucking...frozen ham or turkey or some shit. They had it in their head that the only possible reason my dad would be trying to get their attention is so he could hit on them. Just as you have in your head that the only possible reason that guy was rocking back and forth and what not was because he wanted to race you. In the end, it's whatever you make it out to be.

Add your comment to this topic!