Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Dyno Day - would you come?

nismo2491
01-12-2005, 01:18 PM
taken from my post on www.midatlantic240sx.com:
Alright here's the info. It'd be on a saturday or sunday, probably in february. The shop is Extreme Motorsports in Odenton MD. About an hour from fairfax (mapquest, probably really would take closer to 45 min), 10 minutes from 695/97 meetup. Cost would be split evenly $700. That price gets us the dyno from 9am-6pm minus 1 hour lunch break. We would also be allowed to have it "meet style" in their lot with a grill, drunk Kevin, etc. You'd have to pre-pay for your pull, and I'd need all the money at the latest 4 days before the meet. Any profit (somebody who comes to the meet and wants to do a run but didn't pre-pay will be charged the pre-pay amount + $20) will be given to Matt since he fronts the money 100% to run this site. Payment would be able to be paypal (+ paypal's 3% or whatever), money order, cash, etc. I'll be calling tomorrow to see if we can get a possibly better price. There will also be awards for highest hp output, lowest, and if people want we can even do a little show with judges and awards given out for that. nothing big, probably like $20 gift certificates or something like that.
Basically I just need to know exactly who would come to this. The more people the cheaper the runs. I need to know who's definitely in and who's not though, and money would need to be paid at the latest 14 days prior. If everybody hasn't paid up by that time then they forfeit their pre-purchase price and the people that have will the option to pay the higher amount since a person dropped out, or to get their money refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS! if you miss the deadline and still want to run your money will go towards offsetting the cost of the meet and the site, remember I will be fronting money for awards and food. I'll also be fronting a $200 deposit to reserve the date and if I don't have the money 72 hours before hand the meet will be cancelled and all funds returned. That is extreme's rule not mine. I have to give them 72 hours notice or I lose out on $100 of my deposit. Anyways let me know who's interested in this. The more definites that we get the much better chance of it happening. Feel free to whore this out on other boards as well.
KEvin

Add your comment to this topic!