Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Saddest things about Diablos

Diablo SV
03-09-2002, 02:36 AM
You see, the saddest things about Diablos' (well not the car) is that some people are unexperienced drivers. It is very sad about Lamborghini cars in trouble, however they need to be carefully when you drive; or else you will lose control and your car will have a loss of your soul. Like Ferrucio Lamborghini had a clutcher problem with his personal Ferrari. That's why: you need to drive carefully.

And so people... Our story/disaster begins..... :rolleyes:

Tom_S8
03-09-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Diablo SV
You see, the saddest things about Diablos' (well not the car) is that some people are unexperienced drivers. It is very sad about Lamborghini cars in trouble, however they need to be carefully when you drive; or else you will lose control and your car will have a loss of your soul. Like Ferrucio Lamborghini had a clutcher problem with his personal Ferrari. That's why: you need to drive carefully.

And so people... Our story/disaster begins..... :rolleyes:

You own the lambo or what? Welcome to AF by the way , but i'm feeling kinda confused , your nickname is diablo SV , you appear to drive a diablo VT , what's the deal?
Yeah , a lamborghini in unexpierienced hands means death to the driver if he dares to unleash the bull's power... I attend track events , i drive a lot , in many cars , but i still have respect for lambos , i had chance to drive a diablo only twice in my life , but i wasn't using the power at all , i was too scared to crash a car that doesn;t belong to me and that i couldn't afford to buy... The fact of having the power made me feel good , it's not that i drove like a grandpa , but i really was extremely focused and didn't try to find its limits , what i got on straights was more than enough...:flash:

gaz133
03-11-2002, 05:24 AM
mate, as if anyone in belmore would have a diablo!

Add your comment to this topic!