Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The Best sounding Exhaust!

04pjR6Hauler
12-30-2004, 11:54 PM
I have a 2004 TRD PreRunner Tacoma. I spent months searching for an exhaust system with the right performance and SOUND! I found it & would like to share it with my fellow Taco owners...
"Spin Tech!" - some people my have never heard of it but this muffler is by far my favorite compared to magnaflo & flowmaster. The sound of this exhaust is SICK! low & mellow on idol a bit burly.....Roars on pedal to metal, just like the GT muscle cars. Keep in mind I have the V6 Taco.

Check this muffler out gents.
Tell me your opinion!

TRD-TOYZ
03-08-2005, 08:21 PM
So it sounds great, but what kind of performance are you getting from it. I actually went to an exhaust shop that specialize strictly in exhaust systems and nothing else. They showed me test results that showed spin tech giving an extra 2hp. At the top of the list was borla and flowmaster. The shop actually had a spintech muffler cut open so perople could see inside. There was a lot of chambers with these circles to spin the air I guess. The shop said that there's a lot of people coming to their shop to have it removed and replaced with flowmaster or borla. Those people said they felt a very big difference. But if you're getting great perfermance, then that's great. I went with Borla.

trucold
04-02-2005, 03:36 PM
I own a 02 taco and just put my JBA headers on it and I can tell you one thing. My raven performance muffler is straight LOUD. If you want the loudest exhaust then go with a raven exhaust. My exhaust is dumped right after the muffler and just reaches the legal limit and I set off car alarms daily (my neighbors hate it). All in all, I believe you should go with a raven check out your local midas dealer and see whats up. My V6 is louder then my buddies dodge with a magnum engine and near similar type exhaust.

armani166
05-02-2005, 12:47 AM
Does borla have a fairly decent sound and what does it sound like?

Add your comment to this topic!