Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Sti gets a shocker

YellowITR479
12-27-2004, 01:01 PM
I was in Newark going towards my house when i seen some bright ass HID's in my rearview then they shot towards me i looked over and there was a chinese boy in a new blue Sti, he noticed my gague cluster and he took off. I sped up to catch him then we both started to slow down to about 40 I hit second and dropped it, he also dropped it and jumped me about a fender until 3rd when i jumped a car and a half or so by the top of third when i shut it down, he helled somethin out the window about smoke ( my car smokes pretty bad...got it running real rich ) and banged a left, i was suprised cause i actually thought an Sti would of held up better than it did ( I test drove one twice on 2 seperate occasions ) and it felt strong. This car always suprised EVERYBODY that tries to run it cause it is underestimated as a slammed black integra with an exhaust...they have no idea whats under the hood

YellowITR479
12-27-2004, 01:04 PM
On a sore note....later that night I was racing a mustang when my tranny when KABOOOOOOMMM with an sound like a bunch of wrenches in a box being shook.....thank god i got a spare in the garage, think i snappped the right axle too....so much for more parts...now i gotta buy old shit. I blame this on the Stage 5 clutch....anybody looking for a no excuse bad ass clutch look no further than the stage 5

Lychus
12-27-2004, 09:56 PM
lol thats awesome im going turbo aswell and just tonight i had a turbo porsche mess with me. Im not sure which one it was cause it was dark and it was a dark blue but i assume one of the better ones cause it had a spoiler and everything. I was racing a civic and whooped it and i slowed down to about 50 and i saw the bright ass lights come up quick. i was on the furthest right, the civic in the middle and he was on the far left lane and he jumped infront of the civic and blew past me. Then waited for me, so i matched revs down to 3rd and hit Vtec to get infront of him before he could react. he was stuck behind me for awhile because of traffic so to piss him off i went down to about 20 miles an hour then when he had the chance he blew past me. DAMN i wish i had my turbo already, to atleast stay with him and have him shit his pants

Lychus
12-27-2004, 09:57 PM
oh by the way its not awesome that u blew ur tranny sorry about that. Been there.. gone through that.

97Lude
12-28-2004, 12:19 AM
nice kill

Add your comment to this topic!