Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Sentra SE-R goes down

pikkagtr
12-25-2004, 03:55 AM
well just got home from a little party over my cousin's house so i ran into a jet Black new Sentra SE-R
couldn't tell if it was the Spec V or not but definitely was new...no tags and already a big fat muffler....feel so bad for the car
two younger fellows dressed like F&F gave me a fat grin as i pulled up to them at the light just before the exit to the freeway
i look over and gave them an unintimidated look and go back to enjoying my cruise home
punks revved and revved but me....just playing koo
i accelerated like normal while the guy guns it like a bat outa hell....
me
:eek7:
ok.....thought
next light is red so they go " wow you integra just got smoked by my SE-R.... hahaha "
me... :screwy: .... :confused: " oh sorry were you trying to race?..."
him " lets make it fair you start and then i'll start when i think you are far enough ahead for it to be fair alright..??? "
me " :eek7: " ...right..... just go on green "
him " cool but dont feel bad if i beat you again...."
lights turn green and he guns it again
i dont even launch and steadily accelerate while he puts about 1.5 cars on me till top of first and then i was right next to him as he shifted into 2nd....
me looking at him...
:eek7:
as i past them full throtle in second and put 3 cars on them
walked them in 3rd till about 85 then let off with 1-2 busses to spare
slow down and wait at the next light and he fly's by me flipping the finger
WTF? seemed like a cool guy at first but hey...u can never tell
those things are pretty wuick off the line
they have very little to no top end though
thought they came with like 170 hp
:confused:

97Lude
12-25-2004, 10:21 PM
nice kill

KrNxRaCer00
12-26-2004, 08:23 AM
nice kill, they do have some bottom end don't they?

merry x-mas kill :biggrin:

civicHBsi91
12-26-2004, 12:21 PM
Where I live you just described EVERY new SER driver around here lol.

Theres even a guy in a black one with a big stupid muffler that acts just like the guy you raced.

Nice kill.

97CivicX
12-26-2004, 05:58 PM
they do have 170 hp, and 170 tq. but its all down low with a 6k redline. they are fun to drive though

pikkagtr
12-27-2004, 02:43 AM
Where I live you just described EVERY new SER driver around here lol.

Theres even a guy in a black one with a big stupid muffler that acts just like the guy you raced.

Nice kill.

they're proly related
you how idiocy and stupidity runs in the family
:lol:

Lychus
12-27-2004, 10:30 PM
if ive said once ive said it a million times. they are slow. ive raced atleast 5 of them and have pulled nasty. My boys got an 04 SPec v and we raced off the line, from second and from 3rd. I think it was 8 races total and he just couldnt believe my little 95 gsr kept beating him. They just need to face it.. they fuck_d up when they bought that car. i think the ego comes free with the purchase of any spec v. Thats what makes it so great when i beat them. the look of shock and disappointment. God i love it. If i had a dollar for everytime i got that look.. i would of been had my turbo kit. HEHE

turtlecrxsi
01-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Nice kill... stupid wankers. Happens to me all the time, when I actually do race and put a beaten to someone, then slow down, they fly by... it's not my fault their cars are so slow they don't realize the race is over... Oh and isn't it the greatest when somebody in an automatic altima with a muffler flies by at twice the speed limit on the commute to work cuz you're driving a crx.

Dr.Gonzo
02-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Ummm the Spec V SER has 175hp and 180tq. Yeah that sucks that they have no top end. I think Nissan might want to re-design the engine a bit in order to give it some more power. Hell my 2.8 VR even has a higher redline than the Sec V and that's saying a lot considering it's a measely 7200rpms.

GScivic7
02-06-2005, 02:04 AM
Yah, allowing the car to rev higher would help so much. The redline is 6200 and the limiter kicks in at 6300. If the redline was near 7000 rpm they'd probably be able to get some decent top end out of it. The secondary butterflies in the IM open up at about 5200 rpm so they are only open for about 1000 rpm which is completely useless.

dampachi
02-06-2005, 03:22 AM
I went to best buy earlier today..and it snowed awhile back..but all the snow is off the roads and such..theres just a couple big piles left in parking lots..you know how it is. So all the way at the end of the parking lot..like.90458943543 miles from the door with hardly any cars in sight..there was a pile of snow partially in a parking space..so I parked in the space next to it and took up two spaces..and I was sitting kind of side ways. I come out. What do I see? A brand new Nissan Sentra SE-R with HUGE exhaust and some kind of sticker in the window parked all up on my car. Man was I pissed. I guess when you buy them you get a free factory installed coffee can exhaust and a free cocky ass attitude to go with it. And shit..I don't even think I'd race one if I had the chance. Hey civichbsi91..when you gonna be around in GB again? Tonight was pretty good man..like everyone was out. There was cobras, saleens, LS1s, GSXs, a few decent civics, STis, evo8s, VR4s, and rice a plenty.

DiegoSERspecv
09-26-2005, 09:58 PM
hey , you say , you think you are faster than the spec v , look all the shit you got put on , you said that the se-r was brand new that means stock bones, run a se-r spec v all nismo and he is goin to beat the shit out of you .in about 2 weeks i run a gsr 95 stock, we race 2 times beat it by more than a car , i raced another one with the computer and he beat me by 2 cars but i was stock . just tell me what car stock for stock is going to beat and spec v .i already beat and rsx-s stock a GLI stock too whichi was surprise because they come turbo, the sti beat me by 3 cars but 1st and 2nd dead even.

iVteC_PoWeR
09-26-2005, 10:12 PM
you should know this thread is 7 months old...and back to your own little spec v thread which you think your car is so great...i have nothing against them but when you over rate your car like that, thats when i get pissed...my friends EF hatch with B16a would take you...

DiegoSERspecv
09-26-2005, 10:21 PM
i just how i feel ,tell me how you would feel if you going to race some one and you know that you are going to beat it 1st and 2nd , happy right well since i got my car no one have me 1st and 2nd , and about your friends hacht . i already raced a hacht with a b20 inside , and beat, by and spec v . peace

Ace$nyper
09-26-2005, 10:25 PM
honestly jump into a pile of used needles your SE-R is GA-Y

97integrals
09-26-2005, 10:27 PM
i just how i feel ,tell me how you would feel if you going to race some one and you know that you are going to beat it 1st and 2nd , happy right well since i got my car no one have me 1st and 2nd , and about your friends hacht . i already raced a hacht with a b20 inside , and beat, by and spec v . peace
will someone for the love of god :banhim:!!!!!!

iVteC_PoWeR
09-26-2005, 10:27 PM
b20? if it was just a b20 then its not much now if it was b20 vtec or turbo then you would have gotten killed...just a b20 in a hatch isnt very fast...I will admit one thing that Spec Vs do have some nice low end power...and trust me...you wont beat my friends hatch...let me see he beat a '02 Si, '02 RSX-S, older model cobra(yes its true dont know what year), teg LS(not much to brag about here), and more...if you can beat that then lets see you race my friends 240sx with SR20DET...you will be owned either way...

SiGNAL748
09-26-2005, 10:33 PM
http://s94031292.onlinehome.us/images/jesush4x.jpg

knorwj
09-26-2005, 10:37 PM
diego you're on the fast track for a banning, bringing up old threads is not acceptable around here. We already know how you feel about your car being the end all be all vehicle of god. don't bring up old threads. And I would suggest doing some research before posting some BS story about how you can beat anything on the road. your car is just not physically capable of the feets you claim, i'm sorry it just isn't. If the stories you tell are true then you really need to go to a drag track and try racing people who actually know how to drive.

Add your comment to this topic!