Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

G35 2003-2004 Brake Waranty

Lauraa_000
12-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Found the following regarding brakes:

A class action lawsuit has been filed against Nissan North America on behalf of owners of G35 sports sedans and coupes made in 2003 and 2004. The suit was filed due to a brake defect in the Infiniti G35 which causes brake pads and rotors to wear out faster than normal. The company has offered an amended warranty to cover the brake pad and brake rotor replacements for the first three years or 36,000 miles, however the suit alleges that the defect has undercut the vehicle's resale value, and problem "significantly increased the expected costs of ownership of a G35 well beyond the warranty amendment."

I did call my local dealership today (they made no mention of this..I did not specifically ask about this "warranty" either).

Just thought I would share. Guess I will found out if the amended warranty really exisits shortly when I take my 2004 in next week.

More info can be found at: https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/nissanna.html

G35XAndTrailBlazer
12-16-2004, 05:28 PM
No, no, thanks for Sharing. i dunno if that quilifys for our G35, but... I'll ask the dealership about it

Add your comment to this topic!