Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hello, im new here and have a few questions about voiding my warranty.

Smoke1991
11-20-2004, 09:42 AM
N/a

twospirits
11-21-2004, 12:24 PM
For warranty questions, please refer to this thread (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=320252). You can download the warranty info and look through it.

As for Jiffy Lube, I would avoid them if at all possible. If you can't do it yourself then take it to a Hyundai service center. There have been a few stories that the personnel at Jiffy Lube did not do their job right and have messed up the vehicles.

TS out

Smoke1991
11-21-2004, 11:05 PM
This forum is gay

lowsonoma1999
11-22-2004, 08:01 AM
Hyundai oil filters ARE blue in color, with white type. It will also say Hyundai, Kia on the side of it.

As far as Jiffy lube is concerned, tell your mom to quit taking her car there, eventually they are going to damage it, or rip her off by charging her $50 for a $10 air filter that she doesn't really need in the first place. Check the price of an oil change at the dealership, because half the time they are just as cheap, if not cheaper than those rip off places. We have done a few motors in Hyundais and Suzuki from places like Jiffy Lube or Wal-Mart putting the wrong filter on, or not tightening the filter enough, or an oil leak from a new crush ring not installed on the drain plug.

Smoke1991
11-23-2004, 08:19 AM
admin, please delete my account

lowsonoma1999
11-23-2004, 09:08 AM
Sence she does not have the money to go to the dealership to get the 30,000 service im going to go down and just buy the air filter from them and also get a oil filter.!

You are going to need to do more than just an oil change and air filter for a proper 30k service. Going to need to change the transmission fluid as well. (Only Hyundai SPIII fluid will work, and only available at the dealership.) On our 30k service, we do an oil change, air filter, pcv valve, coolant flush, transmission flush, and a 3 part fuel induction cleaning.

Add your comment to this topic!