Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

5 vids from Autocrossers Inc at Ripken Stadium

CivicSiRacer
10-29-2004, 03:12 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~mikelouie/2004-10-10_AI.wmv

File is about 20mb large. Enjoy!

This will be up for about 1 week.

MexSiR
10-29-2004, 04:28 PM
Nice runs man. What happened in the first one, your car seemed to do a 90 degree turn...you oversteered to much right?

Your car seems pretty balanced, it seems like it tends to oversteer more than understeer which is awesome. Also, what is the flashing thing that looks sort of a camera flash on top?

It looks so exciting. Nice driving man.

CivicSiRacer
11-06-2004, 11:16 PM
Nice runs man. What happened in the first one, your car seemed to do a 90 degree turn...you oversteered to much right?

Your car seems pretty balanced, it seems like it tends to oversteer more than understeer which is awesome. Also, what is the flashing thing that looks sort of a camera flash on top?

It looks so exciting. Nice driving man.

My car is set up to rotate not oversteer. What you saw was a typical "tried to go to fast into a turn on cold tires" :)

Camera flash? no idea what you are talking about.

pre98zetec
11-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Page URL Not Found!!

The requested page does not exist on this server. The URL you typed or followed is either outdated or inaccurate.

CivicSiRacer
11-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Page URL Not Found!!

The requested page does not exist on this server. The URL you typed or followed is either outdated or inaccurate.

Maybe you need to read because I said it would only be up for a week.

pre98zetec
11-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Maybe you need to read because I said it would only be up for a week.I should learn to read :lol2: Do you still have the vid though? I love watching autoX vids.

Add your comment to this topic!