Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

"One Time At Band Camp"!!!!

VR6ERS
06-07-2001, 09:53 AM
Now how many of you got some wierd ass stories about some F*#ked up summer camp your parents sent you to so they could get you out of the house for a few weeks so "They" could get their FREAK-ON!!!!!!!!!!:help:.....Or maybe you where one of those Katz that like Band Camp every summer!!!!!:silly:

DVSNCYNIKL
06-07-2001, 10:02 AM
Sorry, no band camps in the ghetto.:(

I always got sent to someone else's house. But that didn't last too long. Then there was the time....eh nah, nevermind. When I was young, my parents never took their eyes off of me. To this day I still don't understand why.:devil: :D

Lordrandall
06-07-2001, 02:17 PM
So I was knockin' boots with this chick.... "You wouldn't know her, she lives in Canada".

:D

Porsche
06-13-2001, 06:29 PM
I might know her!

johnny
06-13-2001, 06:47 PM
Man, I don't know if I should regret not going, or be glad I didn't.

danmangt40
06-14-2001, 03:12 PM
ok, so when you start applying to colleges, you stop going to band camps, sports camps, wahtever, unless you are going to be in a college marching band or something. My parents yanked me out of basketball camps after 9th grade, and I went to colleges over the summer to take classes to pad my applications with. The last one I went to was Harvard, after my junior year of high school. The summer school program for high school kids ran alongside the normal students' summer classes, so a lot of people had college students and grad students in their classes too. However, most people realized that being at harvard for 2 months meant being right outside of boston and took easy classes and got drunk all the time. I was still a virgin and was too stupid to know the joys of sin, and like a dumbass, took sophmore level physics. OUt of the like 500 people in the summer program, it was me and 2 other guys from high school taking that physics class. Lets just say that I got the lowest grade in the class, but not entirely because I was a shithead high schooler going up against pre-med undergrads. I got laid like the first weekend at camp, and suddenly studying became a second priority. My dorm was in the middle of Harvard yard... and such, I will always be able to say I lost my virginity in harvard yard. Pretty bitchin', eh? Oh, and I wish no slander upon that girl who was so nice to me. She's gone onto... ahem, "bigger and better things... "

Heep
06-16-2001, 09:35 AM
I've gone to a waterski camp for the past 3 years. Willingly, though, with about 30 of my friends. It's great fun.

Add your comment to this topic!