Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

We Have One For Every Hyundai!!!!

Tiburon99
09-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Yes< Every Hyundai Finally!!!!

twospirits
09-12-2004, 09:45 PM
Well hopefully we will start to get topics in the new sections. Theres no excuse now that every model is represented.

Just to note that the Tiburon section also has a subsection for modifications and their links. So post away folks.

TS out

nisco
09-12-2004, 11:13 PM
sweet way to go ts!

mike5721947
01-16-2005, 04:38 PM
no stellar or pony section!

twospirits
01-16-2005, 07:08 PM
The Pony and Stella posts can be placed in the Excel section or in the non specific section until the admins set up a seperate section for it.
I'll see if the admins can set up a specfic section for these models.

TS out

hdstellar
02-09-2005, 02:42 AM
Please don't mix up Pony and Stellar with Excel! Excel has however been called Pony on some markets. But the pre-1985 Pony is very different from the Excel.

Read about the Pony history at:
http://www.morrismarina.co.uk/Korean%20Connection.htm

Stellar is a completely different car.

twospirits
02-09-2005, 09:01 AM
Thanks for bring that up. Its amazing what one word can totally change a sentence. My bad.

My comments above should say..
"The Pony and Stella posts can be placed in the Excel section and the non specific section until the admins set up a seperate section for it.
I'll see if the admins can set up a specfic section for these models."

In other words, any Pony posts in the Excel section since the two are interchangeable in certain markets. The Stellar posts go in the non-specific section. I should have written it more clearly.

Note: The Stellar did have its own section, but hardly any posts were made, if any. Therefore, a few sections that had very little posts were combined into the non-specific section. If and when there are sufficent enough posts then the admins will gladly make individual sections as needed.

Thanks for noticing the error.

TS out

Melyssa
12-18-2005, 06:16 PM
hey what about the new azera

twospirits
12-18-2005, 07:55 PM
The admins are aware and a few new sections will be introduced/added as well as a few merged. The Azera will be one of the ones added.

TS out

zero_431
10-13-2008, 06:35 PM
I own a 1985 Pony and i wanted to swap in a new motor. I was wondering if anyone knows what motor fits the car easily with little modifications?

'97ventureowner
10-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Please start a new thread with your question.
Please check the date of the last post in the thread and do not respond if that date is longer than 3 months from the current date.
From AF's Community Guidelines:
POSTING IN CLOSED OR OUTDATED THREADS:
If a thread has been closed, there is probably a logical reason for it. If you feel that the reason(s) for closure of the original thread are unjustified or wish further clarification feel free to contact any member of the moderating team. However, do not start a new thread about another closed thread.

Please avoid posting or voting in outdated threads. It merely clutters up the message board and makes it more difficult for fellow members to sort through the vast amount of information contained on the boards. If you have new and important information to add regarding a past discussion, feel free to start a new thread and if need be, add a link to the original thread.

The link to these guidelines can be found here:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...uidelines.html

Closed.

Add your comment to this topic!