Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Washingon Meet July 10, Marymoor Park

ColeIketani
07-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Hey guys,
one of my friends is hosting a meet on July10th at Marymoor Park in Redmond. I didn't think to post it up here till now cause I knew about it for about two weeks. We're going to meet at the park, go to XXX, an automotive resturant in Issaquah and then go bowling at Tech Bowl in Bridal Trails. We have at least 20 people coming already from the area, but more are always wanted

Directions if you live in the Washington Area

From I-5 or I-405, take State Route 520 east to the West Lake Sammamish Parkway exit. At the bottom of the ramp, go right (southbound) on W. Lake Sammamish Parkway NE. The park entrance is the next left at the traffic light. Marymoor is also accessible by foot, bicycle or rollerblades via the Burke-Gilman/Sammamish River Trail.

or here is the link in case you are REALLY CURIOUS

http://www.metrokc.gov/parks/rentals/pomjun99.htm

When: SATURDAY JULY 10TH, 2004

Place: Marymoor Park!

Time: 4:30 pm

The plan is, everyone meet up at 4:30 in Marymoor Park (Located in Redmond, WA). Nice park to enjoy sun and take some pics while meeting new and old EP'ers and other car enthusiasts. Parking DOES cost 1$, so search those couches for loose change! After meeting up in Marymoor for pictures and all, we will cruise to the automobile oriented burger joint "XXX" in Issaquah. On the way there we should be able to get rolling shots and some vid, so make sure to wash your car if you dont wanna look like a dufus . The plentiful parking should easily accomodate all of us and we will be able to enjoy each others company over burgers and drinks. And then... NEW to the Northwest EP crew.....

BOWLING!!!

From XXX we will cruise to Tech City Bowl located in Bridal Trails (near Bellevue) to show off our skills! Plan on staying for 2 games or more if desired.

Should be a great time so make sure to leave mark your calendars!!!

Please RSVP in this thread and/or make suggestions for the meet if you find any problems with the itinerary. I found that the plan offers a nice amount of driving. The places are VERY easy to find and most of the driving is on the freeway, which will allow everyone to see the cars.

Add your comment to this topic!