Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

fiberglass front end for 69' camaro

victimizati0n
07-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Hey everyone, we decided to get a fiberglass front end (different pieces, not all 1 piece)

What are the brands? We were talking to someone, and i remember him mentioning something like "Wood" and "glass" but i know those aren't the brands.

Also, alot of times when you look at fiberglass, it is very wavy, and the guy said he bought cheap ones, and had to pay alot of money to make them look nice and smooth (like regular fenders)

So what are some good brands of fiberglass front ends for a 1969 camaro?

Thanks!!

victimizati0n
07-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Bump... anyone know?

victimizati0n
07-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Does anyone know... I need to know ASAP, as Im buying this as a gift for my father (I hoped to have bought it by now)

GTStang
07-13-2004, 02:34 PM
I think a company called Unlimited Products should have what your looking for.

victimizati0n
07-14-2004, 11:37 AM
Thanks.

Do you know if it is legal to drive a camaro around on the street with a fiberglass front end? (note that it isnt the whole piece one)

I want it to be a racer/weekend driver.

Chevyracincamaro
07-14-2004, 01:16 PM
http://www.usbody.com/

i dont know if they have the individual pieces, but i know they have fiberglass parts for what your looking for.

68chevelle
07-14-2004, 01:53 PM
it doesnt really matter wether its legal or not. no one should be able to tell that its fiberglass anyway, atleast not cops just by looking as you drive by. but to my knowledge anyway its not agent the law.

victimizati0n
07-14-2004, 03:14 PM
it doesnt really matter wether its legal or not. no one should be able to tell that its fiberglass anyway, atleast not cops just by looking as you drive by. but to my knowledge anyway its not agent the law.

Ok.. And it is kinda easy to tell.. when you see the turn-pins all around the hood, and at the ends of the fenders :lol:

Cops will probably think it is some idiot trying to mod the car or something.. thanks!

68chevelle
07-14-2004, 05:45 PM
well i hope you know what your doing with those because i have herd that they can be a pain to install. i would personaly go with bolt on stuff, then you wouldnt be able to tell.

Add your comment to this topic!