Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Just got my '05 XB & Luv it!

MomsBoxxRocks
07-05-2004, 10:28 AM
I traded in my 1996 Mitsubishi Spyder GS-T for a 2005 Scion XB and it was the best decision I've ever made. Actually, this is will be our 'family car'. We do plan on fixing it up, but right now we are just having the fog lights installed, the rear spoiler put on and the 6 disc CD changer installed as well.

I hope to get some ideas from this board and to find some aftermarket websites for the Scion.

Talk 2 ya later!

aznxthuggie
07-05-2004, 03:28 PM
I traded in my 1996 Mitsubishi Spyder GS-T for a 2005 Scion XB and it was the best decision I've ever made. Actually, this is will be our 'family car'. We do plan on fixing it up, but right now we are just having the fog lights installed, the rear spoiler put on and the 6 disc CD changer installed as well.

I hope to get some ideas from this board and to find some aftermarket websites for the Scion.

Talk 2 ya later!
nice.. but where are you going to put the spoiler? i wouldn't know where to start on a car that looks like a box.. i guess it would be like the civic hb's.. anyways what else are you going to do to it???

and the 05s are out already wow

MomsBoxxRocks
07-05-2004, 09:48 PM
nice.. but where are you going to put the spoiler? i wouldn't know where to start on a car that looks like a box.. i guess it would be like the civic hb's.. anyways what else are you going to do to it???

and the 05s are out already wow

I think you're right about the spoiler on where it goes, it's small and it almost takes away from the "box" look with a little 'wing' on the back.

I wouldn't mind adding some interior neon lights and the racing pedals. Just some thoughts right now and still keeping my eyes open for something that may just catch my eye. I have to remember it's the "family car", but I do want to look unique, it already has that different look to it (the box on wheels) and people look to see what kind of car it is.

boxxlicker
07-08-2004, 12:06 AM
check out this site www.scionlife.com lots of good info there for mods.

ProShift
07-28-2004, 01:21 AM
RIMS...... add the personality to ur car

jwaj2002
09-30-2005, 07:57 PM
you can get the racing pedals and the lights cheaper at a parts store, and they will be just as good as the factory ones, you can even get lights that change colors, leds atleast

Dave ESPI
10-26-2005, 08:38 PM
e-bay.

there is a TON of stuff. I was scrolling over it all this week.

I have a Chevy astrovan, and am debating getting an XB to replace it. I personaly like the Box look, but I would need more space inside, so the back seats would be dumped, and gutted into a utility truck..... I wonder if they make one like that ....

MMUUWAHHAHHAAHAH !!!

oh, and if they ever made an EXT version, I would buy one in a heartbeat... it needs liek 8 more inches of length behind the rear wheels.

Add your comment to this topic!