Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Will this Fit onto my car

dazza7
06-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Hey guys. Im consisering to order this intercooler:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7907101353

The complete intercooler measures 23.5 X 8 X 3 from entank to endtank. Iv got a Ek3 97.

crxlvr
06-29-2004, 03:03 PM
why not just measure your opening and see if it fits?

Ricochet
06-30-2004, 03:13 AM
that's the nastiest hatchback I've ever seen in my life.
oh and get a turbo first before an intercooler, usually helps.

civickiller
06-30-2004, 03:32 AM
if your runnin a high hp turbo on teh street you want the biggest intercooler you can fit

Jetts
06-30-2004, 03:35 AM
do you have a turbo?

dazza7
06-30-2004, 06:54 AM

Its a work in progress. Ill be sending in updated pics.

T-Racer
06-30-2004, 10:27 AM
how is that nasty man, can't you see the car is in progress? man give some respect, a little ricy, but i like it g

dazza7
06-30-2004, 11:40 AM
The sideskirts are coming on soon. Heres a list of whats going to be done on the exterior of the car:

Racing Hart CR's (19's) or Arospeed 19's
Got coilovers, looking to drop 40mm depending on if i go with 18's or 19's
Side Moulding to be taken off and then flushed, same with Tailgate
Mesh the front out, Change the grill
Got a couple of options with mirrors, lookin to buy the SLR style ones.
Re-tint the car light smoke
Spray the car Silver/Blue two tone (something like the Toyota Yaris silver/blue)
Replace disc brakes with uprated ones (Install AEM rear disc brake conversion).

Ricochet
06-30-2004, 02:44 PM
19's on a Civic.. :rolleyes:

BrokenLimits
06-30-2004, 03:16 PM
LoL whats the point in turboing? With 19s and all that body kit weight its still going to be slow as hell.

www.honda-tech.com
www.clubsi.com

Learn some taste man...

Jetts
06-30-2004, 03:41 PM
ditch the exhaust tips dude

dazza7
06-30-2004, 04:18 PM
ditch the exhaust tips dude

Ill be angling them in more and pushing them in slightly.

BrokenLimits
06-30-2004, 04:20 PM
Angle THEM into the dumpster...

Do you need 2 HUGE ASS TIPS on a 4 cylinder?

psychobadboy
06-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Angle THEM into the dumpster...
That made my day :lol2:.
Anyways, rule of thumb: install body kit after you paint it, not before.

dazza7
06-30-2004, 04:45 PM
That made my day :lol2:.
Anyways, rule of thumb: install body kit after you paint it, not before.

Im still intalling the bodykit if you hadn't noticed.

BrokenLimits
06-30-2004, 04:57 PM
WELL STOP. Throw it in the Dumpster next to the tips...

PLEASE GOD.. It looks like your bumper is eating small children...

dazza7
06-30-2004, 05:00 PM
WELL STOP. Throw it in the Dumpster next to the tips...

PLEASE GOD.. It looks like your bumper is eating small children...

It seems that ur mentally retarded, how can the bumper eat children? didnt know it was alive :) I dont mind getting views from other people, but frankly getting insulted by retards is something else.

BrokenLimits
06-30-2004, 05:02 PM
LoL Yes I am completely retarded. So much so they made me moderate a national car forum. I am so retarded I hand built my motor. I am so retarded I run a website with various how tos that prevent cars from looking as hideous as the one you are attempting to create...

READ:

www.brokenlimits.com (my website)
www.clubsi.com (where I moderate)
www.honda-tech.com (where uneducated tasteless fucks like yourself need to read)

I would also like a count of how many dead animals you scrape off the road with your railroad looking plow on the front.

dazza7
06-30-2004, 05:04 PM
LoL Yes I am completely retarded. So much so they made me moderate a national car forum. I am so retarded I hand built my motor. I am so retarded I run a website with various how tos that prevent cars from looking as hideous as the one you are attempting to create...

READ:

www.brokenlimits.com (my website)
www.clubsi.com (where I moderate)
www.honda-tech.com (where uneducated tasteless fucks like yourself need to read)

I would also like a count of how many dead animals you scrape off the road with your railroad looking plow on the front.

It looks like ur writing abilities on threads is somewat childish. You want a medal for those sites? NIce DIY job :)

BrokenLimits
06-30-2004, 05:07 PM
uR, someWAT? At least I can spell...

It makes me laugh that someone like you can stand back and look at that hideous thing you call a car and think "This looks good"

You realize that the stares you get on the road are not "wow thats cool" they are WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING?

dazza7
06-30-2004, 05:08 PM
someWAT? At least I can spell...

It makes me laugh that someone like you can stand back and look at that hideous thing you call a car and think "This looks good"

Honda-tech made by you? :)

BrokenLimits
06-30-2004, 05:09 PM
No it isn't.

Reading Comprehension > you. I never once said I made that site...

It amazes me you drop all that money into making that riced out ugly thing and have probably not even thought about that less then 100 hp motor under the hood.

dazza7
06-30-2004, 05:10 PM
someWAT? At least I can spell...

You realize that the stares you get on the road are not "wow thats cool" they are WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING?

First off i aint american, its a work in progress and not complete, you seem to have thick abilities to look at a car thinking its complete. Its a WORK IN PROGRESS FFS

BrokenLimits
06-30-2004, 05:11 PM
LoL its progressing in the complete wrong direction.

dazza7
06-30-2004, 05:17 PM
No it isn't.

Reading Comprehension > you. I never once said I made that site...

It amazes me you drop all that money into making that riced out ugly thing and have probably not even thought about that less then 100 hp motor under the hood.

100bhp? Seems to me your thick in every department :)

BrokenLimits
06-30-2004, 05:21 PM
Well you see here in the good old US of A all Hatches come with Motors around or LOWER then 100 hp.

I dont know how it is wherever you live but it still doesnt justify gluing those hideous things to the sides of your car.

So I am assuming you have what a VTi? With that scortching B16 in it?

So all 140ish to the ground good for 15 second 1/4 miles but with the added weight of your hideous body panels I am assuming 16s or more.

whiteracer
06-30-2004, 06:06 PM
oh i remember when i used to post here like 5-10 times a day for like 4-5 months back more than a year ago....

UNTIL I FOUND CLUBSI.COM!

jeez man, you with the hatch:
question 1: why isn't your hideous looking body kit even painted? it does not look better unpainted. stock > painted body kit > unpainted body kit

should have just left it until you could scrape up some money. It's like saying in your words "yo check it out, i got this dope body kit and i put it on last night and when it gets painted it's going to be the shiznit!" months later, still not painted. Excuse: It's a work in progress. :rofl: :rolleyes:

question 2: why not spend any of that money on performance? just a question...

question 3: Why the exhaust tips/mufflers? do they do anything but annoy people? i think not...

question 4. Why in the world would you want to put 19" rims on your civic? that's just sad and it'll look ugly. heck, 18" are too big, 17's look ok but still hinder speed/performance.

you are the reason people get a bad name for driving a honda. that and you make people leave sites like this for honda-tech or clubsi :banghead:

BrokenLimits
06-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Couldnt have said it better myself http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/icons/icon14.gif

dazza7
06-30-2004, 07:48 PM
oh i remember when i used to post here like 5-10 times a day for like 4-5 months back more than a year ago....

UNTIL I FOUND CLUBSI.COM!

jeez man, you with the hatch:
question 1: why isn't your hideous looking body kit even painted? it does not look better unpainted. stock > painted body kit > unpainted body kit

should have just left it until you could scrape up some money. It's like saying in your words "yo check it out, i got this dope body kit and i put it on last night and when it gets painted it's going to be the shiznit!" months later, still not painted. Excuse: It's a work in progress. :rofl: :rolleyes:

question 2: why not spend any of that money on performance? just a question...

question 3: Why the exhaust tips/mufflers? do they do anything but annoy people? i think not...

question 4. Why in the world would you want to put 19" rims on your civic? that's just sad and it'll look ugly. heck, 18" are too big, 17's look ok but still hinder speed/performance.

you are the reason people get a bad name for driving a honda. that and you make people leave sites like this for honda-tech or clubsi :banghead:

Bravo =]

bov300zx
07-01-2004, 01:55 PM
I never saw a response to Ricochet's turbo comment.

Do you even have a turbo? If not then an intercooler would be waste of money. You could use the money to get a fake hood scoop or something. Or maybe one of those flamethrower kits! :smokin: Anyway enough joking if you just want the intercooler for the look get a front mount air intake. They are designed to look like intercoolers.

whiteracer
07-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Bravo =]

exactly. :rolleyes:

and what makes me sad, is that the guy above this post is probably serious. :rofl:

megaman277
07-02-2004, 01:53 PM
geez no one responds to my posts like this ...can i borrow the pic of your car so that people can look at my posts and comment too...word of advice from the megaman: "rice and speed are like vinegar and oil...they dont mix and everyone thinks its a nasty combination...if ur gonna rice, then do it but leave the good parts on the shelf for those who actually are gonna use em well"

snowman2005
07-02-2004, 02:08 PM
:iagree:

Add your comment to this topic!