just test drove a Tc

KNIVES
06-27-2004, 10:54 PM
i test drove a Tc yesterday and man it was awsome. It was not the fastest car i ever drove but it was one of the nices. I test drove a mazda 3 a while back and it has nothing on the Tc. there was pretty much no mark up on the one i test drove they were asking about $20,000 for it, (not bad considering it was a auto which starts at $17000, had the optional spoiler which was about $400 dollars and get this optional leather interior with the scion badge stitched in. which was an extra $2000.) the 3 i drove was $20000 for a base model with a manual which is like $3000 dealer mark up. toyota has done great with this one. i want one so bad.

aznxthuggie
06-28-2004, 06:53 PM
i test drove a Tc yesterday and man it was awsome. It was not the fastest car i ever drove but it was one of the nices. I test drove a mazda 3 a while back and it has nothing on the Tc. there was pretty much no mark up on the one i test drove they were asking about $20,000 for it, (not bad considering it was a auto which starts at $17000, had the optional spoiler which was about $400 dollars and get this optional leather interior with the scion badge stitched in. which was an extra $2000.) the 3 i drove was $20000 for a base model with a manual which is like $3000 dealer mark up. toyota has done great with this one. i want one so bad.

thats good.. im looking to test drive one too.. but are you sure they had the scion badge etc? i think thats kinda lame.. maybe because no one ordered a tc yet eh? but i'll test drive as soon as my friend is working, also to let you know you can get one FULLY LOADED for $22,500, which is great.. imean even those stupid options that you'll never need lol.. i went to look at the tc the other day.. looks great.. o well can't wait to test drive.. also how did it feel different from the camry/solara? its only about 150lb lighter.. duno why you think its so nice

KNIVES
06-28-2004, 07:41 PM
the reason i think its so nice is because i like the body style. its a car that i would like to own. the same way alot of ppl i no hate the xb i know a lot who love it. its a matter of personal taste and the car is my taste. and i am familiar with the scion dealerships i also know ppl who work for toyota and i myself work for lexus. i was just saying that the car is alot cheaper than the mazda 3 that so many ppl hav compared it to. i know they dont mark them up once again i was just comparing the mark up vs the non mark up on the scion. the Tc is a nice car and my buddy who owns a Xb hated the Tc with a passion and did not like the styling test drove it and now he actually likes the car.(not more than his Xb though.)

sorry if i offended ppl so much but it was just my opinion maybe i should hav stated that. but its cool if u dont agree with me every one is entitled to believe what they want.

sorry for all the text.

aznxthuggie
06-28-2004, 07:50 PM
o no.. nothing offensive.. its just my and my friend were arguing.. he thinks the tC is like.. "the sh*t" you know? and i was telliing him.. what makes it so different from the solora/camry if it uses the same engine? that got him to be quiet hah.. also one thing thats funny.. trd doesn't offer a supercharger for the 2.4 liter engines (well just from looking at their website) looks like thats how they're guna get people to buy the one for the tC.. also is scion/toyota going to make any turbo kits for the xa/xb? thx

KNIVES
06-28-2004, 07:59 PM
trd will offer a supercharged built by either vortec or comptech that will be available in november or december. there will not be a turbocharger for the scion at least not through toyota/trd. i agree with about the Tc not being the ish, i just think for the hp and the price it is a great value.

aznxthuggie
06-29-2004, 12:59 AM
trd will offer a supercharged built by either vortec or comptech that will be available in november or december. there will not be a turbocharger for the scion at least not through toyota/trd. i agree with about the Tc not being the ish, i just think for the hp and the price it is a great value.

yea for the price it can't be beat

Add your comment to this topic!