gotta get a tC

deebo424
06-14-2004, 01:17 PM
i am, or should i say WAS, in the process of customizing my 1996 honda accord lx, when i saw this commercial...the car was so tight, but i didnt pay attention until the end, when "starting at $16,000" flashed up--i bout dropped dead...the tC looks so much better than an RSX, TSX, Accord, Civic, and it costs less...made my mind up to get one that day, i see Scion taking off, just as long as people will start taking up on the xB (or xBox as i call it) and the even more affordable Pontiac Vibe-like xA...if you havent looked at the new tC, check out the stats at www.scion.com

aznxthuggie
06-20-2004, 02:24 AM
for the price, it beats anything that comes up to it, it doensn't look as sleek as the rsx, but it has more useable torque, and has a much lower price tag.. im guna get one a lil while after it comes out, i want to see what the owners say about it first

Plasmex
06-22-2004, 07:09 PM
the tc is the only one that i think is decent looking

aznxthuggie
06-25-2004, 01:26 AM
the tc is the only one that i think is decent looking

nah they all look good in their own ways.. what if there was a person that was obsessed with boxes, or another one obsessed with small bug shaped minicars that hae 109hp 4 doors, and are made by a company called scion
:eek:

pnoiSR20
06-25-2004, 08:37 PM
It is pretty nice. Looks like a WRX in the front.

Add your comment to this topic!