Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Blue Tracker Soft Top

kbeckwith
06-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Does anyone have any information regarding how to find a blue soft top for a 1994 Tracker? Unfortunately, it must be blue to match the car's paint. I have checked Topsforless and they only have gray, black and white. According to Besttops, these are the only colors made at the moment. I only need the fabric and windows since the hardware is in great condition. Many thanks in advance for any information.

98tracker
06-13-2004, 01:30 AM
Does anyone have any information regarding how to find a blue soft top for a 1994 Tracker? Unfortunately, it must be blue to match the car's paint. I have checked Topsforless and they only have gray, black and white. According to Besttops, these are the only colors made at the moment. I only need the fabric and windows since the hardware is in great condition. Many thanks in advance for any information.
just buy a white one and have it dyed blue

kbeckwith
06-13-2004, 05:58 AM

I had the same idea about buying a white top, but everyplace I discussed this option with said not to do it. They all claimed that dying it would dry out the top's fabric and make it crack.

1995 geo tracker
06-13-2004, 06:22 AM
just buy softtop :biggrin: , it is brand new , it's black and was only on my tracker less then a month before the engine tossed a rod , now it is taking up space in a backroom , sell it to you for $150+S/H , payed close to $300 for it

kbeckwith
06-13-2004, 07:18 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the offer, but the car actually belongs to my wife and she is adamant that the replacement top match the existing color of the car, which is pale blue. If I hear of anyone looking for a black top, I'll pass your along your information.

98tracker
06-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the offer, but the car actually belongs to my wife and she is adamant that the replacement top match the existing color of the car, which is pale blue. If I hear of anyone looking for a black top, I'll pass your along your information.
foget the soft top spend the extra money like i did and buy a convertible hardtop it looks alot better and better sercurity

kbeckwith
06-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Many thanks for the continued responses! I also suggested a color matched hard top, but I received "It will change the look and lines of the car" as the response; hence my present dilemma regarding the blue soft top. I can't really blame her; it's her first car, believe it or not, and she wants it as perfect as possible.

98tracker
06-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Many thanks for the continued responses! I also suggested a color matched hard top, but I received "It will change the look and lines of the car" as the response; hence my present dilemma regarding the blue soft top. I can't really blame her; it's her first car, believe it or not, and she wants it as perfect as possible.
hey look at my hardtop tell me if it changes the lines or whatever

porky2149
10-23-2005, 07:24 AM
I had the same idea about buying a white top, but everyplace I discussed this option with said not to do it. They all claimed that dying it would dry out the top's fabric and make it crack.
do you still have it forsale. I have a 95 and need one thanks

tommeetippee
02-23-2006, 11:57 PM
just buy softtop :biggrin: , it is brand new , it's black and was only on my tracker less then a month before the engine tossed a rod , now it is taking up space in a backroom , sell it to you for $150+S/H , payed close to $300 for it

my husband just bought me a 1994 geo tracker for valentines day. it has the blue soft top and is in bad shape. in looking for a good deal on soft tops i ran across this site and your reply to anothers issue. i am interested in your softtop. are you still willing to sell it? what brand is it? may i see a picture of it? if you no longer own this softtop-could you direct me to a site that sells softtops at reasonable prices? thank you for your time. please reply.

Add your comment to this topic!