Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

NE Ohio car show on May 30th and June 6th

luvmylegend
05-28-2004, 01:11 PM
**************UPDATED 3/5/04*************

OK, here's the deal. We're gonna have 2 different shows, one weekend after another.

~The first show will be:
Sunday, May 30th, 2004 - *12am to 7pm* - $5 entry fee. We will have a cruise in and a 1 hour drive around the city and highway. There will be free food and trophies given away.

~The second show will be a 2 part show
Sunday June 6th, 2004 - *11am to 4:30 pm* - $5 entry fee. There will be another cruise in and another drive around the city and highway. More free food and trophies will be given away. The second part of the show will consist of everyone getting together and driving 40 minutes away to Dragway 42 in West Salem, Ohio. There will be a $10 entry fee for an open track from 6pm to 10pm. You can get in as many runs as you want, you can even set it up so you can race your friends. This will be a lot of fun and I encourage you to get your butt out there and race with us.

Both shows will be located at:
JD Byrider of Canton
3000 W. Tuscarawas St.
Canton, OH 44708

After the June 6th show we will be heading to:
Dragway 42
9161 Rainbow Hwy
West Salem, OH 44287

If you have any questions, email me at datdaz84@usa.com
Use www.mapquest.com for directions from your house to the show.

Thanks
Mike Diaz

*******UPDATED 5/7/2004*******
Both car shows are going as planned. We spent $70 on trophies for the May 30th show, which by the way, is now free to enter. We also spent $275 on trophies and dash plaques for the June 6th show, which will still be a $5 entry fee. For the June 6th show we have Rock 107 (www.WRQK.com) coming out from 12pm-2pm to do a remote radio spot. Plugd Entertainment will be taking care of the music on the May 30th show, as well as the rest of the day on June 6th before we head to Dragway 42. Auto Zone will be here giving away free prizes as well. There will be a few models there to take pictures next to your car. Last but not least, there will be hot dogs and hamburgers so you don't go hungry.

All cars are now welcome, but they must be nice, clean cars. Imports, domestics, motorcycles, anything. Let me know if you have any questions at datdaz84@usa.com.

Thanks, hope to see you there.
Mike Diaz

Add your comment to this topic!