Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Cy/Ty . . .

i_rebel
05-10-2001, 02:24 PM
Why no Sy/Ty sub-forum?

"Build it . . . and they will come . . . "

:smoker2:

FPlutt
06-22-2001, 04:08 PM
If there was, it would be a Sy/Ty thread:)
We have our own BB anyway.
Look's like a number of cars left off list including Chevy Lumina. Maybe if car no longer made, it is left off of list? More than likely, someone just didn't think about it.

Frank
'92 Typhoon

flylwsi
07-18-2001, 08:00 AM
hmm...
most of the sy/ty owners i have met dont drive em all that much... that could be part of it...
they are just not doing things to talk about...

also... he did say "sy/ty" reread the post. damn.

either way, if i had one, it would be insane, and i would talk about it till im blue in the face...

and on having your own, board, so do alot of our cars here, like superhonda, and hondaprelude for me, but im still here... igor should add it

TyphoonAddict
08-12-2001, 01:31 PM
www.syty.net if you want to chat Sy/Ty. If you wanna chat about your spanking new 02 Trailblazer then I guess www.automotiveforums.com

damentor
05-29-2002, 11:12 PM
wow, feeling little hostility from flylwsi.... but ya i can see why you would show that towards us sy/ty addicts... considering to me if u knew the details all on them u would be addicted too...guess u are addicted to your fast "superhonda, and hondaprelude for me" 's lol.... :rolleyes:

by the way sup sy/ty fellas(damentor) from the sy/ty forums just droppin in on this, im out....peace

Rich
05-30-2002, 09:49 AM
They were probably just left out at first. Also, what is the point of creating forums that are not posted in? If there is sincere intrest, it would be gladly added.

If there is intrest in a new forum, post it here New Catigorys and Forums for our Message Board (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/f270/)

Before I was a mod, I wanted a Caprice forum in Chevrolet. I made a thread in there requesting it, got a couple others to show support, and a couple days later....poof there it was.

Add your comment to this topic!