Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ask Dayna

Pages : [1] 2 3

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Seeing how some of you guys are clueless about women, I thought I'd help.

If there is anything you want to know about the opposite sex and were too afraid to ask, here's your chance. I will answer anything.

Colov99
05-01-2004, 08:41 PM
great, how do you suprise a girl with something speical when you dont have much money. also how do you rember to send cards?

YogsVR4
05-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Why is it that women think they know everything? :evillol:

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

Colov99
05-01-2004, 08:45 PM

well they proly know about women more then most of us do. i just am at a loss this time on waht to get my g/f ususaly i know

blindside.AMG
05-01-2004, 08:47 PM
How do you talk a woman into a threesome? :sly:

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 08:48 PM
If you dont have much money, cook her dinner or make her something. If you are young enough, (sub 18) and can get away with it, color her a picture, i know it sounds corny, but I've had lots of guys color me pictures and I thought it was really cute knowing they were thinking about me and spent time doing something so dumb. You dont need money to impress a girl, and if you do, shes probably not after you for you... Find out what she likes and spend time doing it with her.

Heres a good one, play with her hair or give her a massage. I love when guys brush my hair.

If you live with your parents, kick them out, cook her dinner, rent a movie, and give her a massage or brush her hair during the movie. It will probably turn her on and you'll end up getting some.

How do you remember to send cards? Simple. Get one of those naked lady calenders and write on it.

replicant_008
05-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Seeing how some of you guys are clueless about women, I thought I'd help.

If there is anything you want to know about the opposite sex and were too afraid to ask, here's your chance. I will answer anything.

Hmmm.... Ms Dayna - is this a ploy to mess with the minds of a whole pile of forumites? About the only thing I've learned along the bumpy road called life is that experience is possibly the teacher you learn most from but one of the most expensive (in more ways than one)... doesn't stop you having a guru, a mentor or a coach though.

Does remind me of something one of my mentors in life said to me though... a consultant is someone who can recite the karma sutra in four different languages, give you biometric analysis of each position but is still a virgin...

By the way, good luck... here's a question - I must have been asked this question way too many times but what is the appropriate response to... (I'll let you know in my hopeless existence I think the answer really is... once you tell me what you think)

"What do you think of this dress, honey?"
"Do you like my hair up or would it be better down?"

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 08:49 PM

I dont think I know everything, I'm trying to help out some guys that need it.

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 08:53 PM
"What do you think of this dress, honey?"

Tell her the truth. Thats what she is looking for. As long as you dont tell her she looks fat, everything will be fine. If she gets mad if you dont like it, she has issues.

"Do you like my hair up or would it be better down?"

If you have no clue and could care less, just say something like "you look beautiful no matter how your hair is" or some BS like that.

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 08:55 PM
How do you talk a woman into a threesome? :sly:

My boyfriend has still been unsuccsessful at that one. You just have to find a girl that is willing. Maybe getting them drunk would help too.

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 08:56 PM
BTW, this is all based on experience and my own personal preferences. If it doesnt work for you, it isn't my fault.

TheNotoriousMogg
05-01-2004, 08:58 PM
I heard your name was finger cuffs in highschool and you once took on 4 guys at once. Is that true?

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 09:01 PM
Shut up Mogg. I wish I had the ability to delete posts in my threads.

TheNotoriousMogg
05-01-2004, 09:01 PM
Just for the record, whose boobs are on my avatar?

replicant_008
05-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Hmmmm... the correct answer to "What do you think of this dress, honey?" is...

If she calls me honey that usually means I'm in luck... (mainly because she hasn't used the usual term of address as you @#$%^& what time do you call this?!!!)... depending on the situation but responding with a jaw-dropped expression, jumping up to her, giving her an embrace and a passionate snog usually works wonders... doesn't quite cut it though if she's asking you about a dress to wear to the job interview (well depending on the job)...

The "you look beautiful no matter how your hair is" works for about 0.001 second because I couldn't say it sincerely enough (face it I'm a bloke and about transparent as a pane of window glass to a women with half a clue)... because most of the women I know have this uncanny shark-like ability to detect BS @ 1 part per billion... Not saying anything and coming up behind to give her a quick head, neck and shoulder massage usually means I don't have to respond directly to the question...

After all Sun Tzu in the Ancient Art of War said what when you are outgunned and outnumbered, distract the enemy and live to fight another day...

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Your moms

TheNotoriousMogg
05-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Your moms

No for everyone that does not know those are Dayna's boobs she told me I could have them if i took a pic of my weiner and sent them to her, well she made with the boobs and I skipped out on the deal

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 09:06 PM
Hmmmm... the correct answer to "What do you think of this dress, honey?" is...

If she calls me honey that usually means I'm in luck... (mainly because she hasn't used the usual term of address as you @#$%^& what time do you call this?!!!)... depending on the situation but responding with a jaw-dropped expression, jumping up to her, giving her an embrace and a passionate snog usually works wonders... doesn't quite cut it though if she's asking you about a dress to wear to the job interview (well depending on the job)...

The "you look beautiful no matter how your hair is" works for about 0.001 second because I couldn't say it sincerely enough (face it I'm a bloke and about transparent as a pane of window glass to a women with half a clue)... because most of the women I know have this uncanny shark-like ability to detect BS @ 1 part per billion... Not saying anything and coming up behind to give her a quick head, neck and shoulder massage usually means I don't have to respond directly to the question...

After all Sun Tzu in the Ancient Art of War said what when you are outgunned and outnumbered, distract the enemy and live to fight another day...

As I said before, I'm basing my answers on personal preference. I can dress myself and do not rely on a mans answer about how I look.

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 09:06 PM
No for everyone that does not know those are Dayna's boobs she told me I could have them if i took a pic of my weiner and sent them to her, well she made with the boobs and I skipped out on the deal

Mogg, everyone knows the boobs were for Emily, not you.

TheNotoriousMogg
05-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Mogg, everyone knows the boobs were for Emily, not you.

WAAPST: Hey I will take a pic of my boobs if you take a pic of your weiner
TheNotoriousMogg: ummmm :-/
WAAPST: Come on, nobody will know...
TheNotoriousMogg: Okay, well send pic 1st then I will send mine
WAAPST: Okay, but you better send it...
TheNotoriousMogg...
WAAPST wants to send file chest.jpg.
TheNotoriousMogg received C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\chest.jpg
TheNotoriousMogg: Niiice!!
WAAPST: Fine, now show me the stuff
TheNotoriousMogg signed off at 8:50pm

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 09:15 PM
lol you wish

freakray
05-01-2004, 09:17 PM
I'd sooner rely on an angry wasp for advice :lol:

Haibane
05-01-2004, 09:37 PM
BTW, this is all based on experience and my own personal preferences. If it doesnt work for you, it isn't my fault.
Yeah, no offense, but I already know a few of those things that won't work on girls I try to impress. So time for an example that you can all laugh at me for. I spent about 6 days of total time all dispersed though. drawing and rendering a 3d image oh and then spending 20 dollars on getting it shipped her and printed. I made an image of roses on a table in the middle of a room and drew a framed picture on the wall of her and one of her/my friends, which is her best friend. I gave it to her for christmas I think last year. She didn't seem to care at all... Doh!

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 09:40 PM
If a girl doesnt like you, she doesnt like you. My advice is for women who already like you.

Besides, spending 6 days on something for someone you were trying to get to like? It probably just scared her off.

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 09:45 PM
I'd sooner rely on an angry wasp for advice :lol:

No one asked you. :biggrin:

Besides, I've never had a guy break up with me, never had any problem getting guys, and never had any complaints for any guys. I must be doing something right.

Haibane
05-01-2004, 09:45 PM
like she knows I spent 6 days on it, lol. So far you guys are the only ones who know, but I know understand your advice dayna, lol.

DigitalPhantom
05-01-2004, 09:46 PM
WAAPST: Hey I will take a pic of my boobs if you take a pic of your weiner
TheNotoriousMogg: ummmm :-/
WAAPST: Come on, nobody will know...
TheNotoriousMogg: Okay, well send pic 1st then I will send mine
WAAPST: Okay, but you better send it...
TheNotoriousMogg...
WAAPST wants to send file chest.jpg.
TheNotoriousMogg received C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\chest.jpg
TheNotoriousMogg: Niiice!!
WAAPST: Fine, now show me the stuff
TheNotoriousMogg signed off at 8:50pm

Nicely played....HAHAH

Toksin
05-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Why in an argument is it the woman that always executes a low blow first?

zebrathree
05-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Because you pushed her head down that way, thats why.

Oh.

You mean something else?

freakray
05-01-2004, 10:07 PM
Besides, I've never had a guy break up with me .

They're too scared to :p

never had any problem getting guys

They're too scared to say no :evillol:

and never had any complaints for any guys.

They're too scared to :p

I must be doing something right.

Making them scared? :lol:

burnM
05-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Why in an argument is it the woman that always executes a low blow first?

Does it matter? It gives the man the perfect set-up for a better shot at her. :evillol:

Steel
05-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Ok here's my question: How do i convince my current...girl.... :D to get rid of her Rustang in favor for a 7? ;)

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 11:03 PM
Let her drive it and see whats shes missing.

kittedb18bt
05-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Let her drive it and see whats shes missing.

you would know about the 7's

MiS0
05-01-2004, 11:31 PM
should you ever disclose your infidelity? I think by disclosing it will only lessen the guilt which encompass you and does your significant other no benefit. It will only bring them pain. So why not keep the suffering yourself.

publicenemy137
05-01-2004, 11:35 PM
hey Dayna what's the best way to approach a girl who you do not know at all at a random public place??? Without lookin stupid, I heard girls think it's cheesy when guys pretend that they "thought they looked similar" but it was someone different to strike a conversation.

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 11:49 PM
should you ever disclose your infidelity? I think by disclosing it will only lessen the guilt which encompass you and does your significant other no benefit. It will only bring them pain. So why not keep the suffering yourself.

If you tell her, you're fucked.
If you dont tell her, she'll find out and you're fucked.

dayna240sx
05-01-2004, 11:53 PM
hey Dayna what's the best way to approach a girl who you do not know at all at a random public place??? Without lookin stupid, I heard girls think it's cheesy when guys pretend that they "thought they looked similar" but it was someone different to strike a conversation.

The who "you look like someone similar" isnt true? I dont think it's cheesy, I seriously thought it was true. I just thought there was 40 other girls that looked like me. The screwed up thing is a ton of girls use that on me too. :uhoh:

The best way to approach a girl would probably be to ask her about something that will make her give you more than a one word answer. Or compliment something about her and then ask about it.

Thats all I can think of right now, I'll let you know if I think of something else.

Toksin
05-01-2004, 11:53 PM

Shouldn't be cheating in the first place. You're obligated to be honest to your significant other, not telling them about infidelity breaks that bond, just like cheating. If you're going to cheat on someone, you shouldn't be with them. If you cheat, you should tell them.

My :2cents:

PS Still waiting on an answer Dayna :p

publicenemy137
05-02-2004, 12:08 AM
The who "you look like someone similar" isnt true? I dont think it's cheesy, I seriously thought it was true. I just thought there was 40 other girls that looked like me. The screwed up thing is a ton of girls use that on me too. :uhoh:

The best way to approach a girl would probably be to ask her about something that will make her give you more than a one word answer. Or compliment something about her and then ask about it.

Thats all I can think of right now, I'll let you know if I think of something else.

oh I thought most girls knew that guys just used that to talk to them.

Maybe I'll talk about Rx-7s and rotary engines, wait, you are probably one of hte very few girls who are really into em. And wait, i dunno shit about rx-7s or rotary engines :icon16: :loser:

dayna240sx
05-02-2004, 12:11 AM
PS Still waiting on an answer Dayna :p

Ok, Expand on what "Why in an argument is it the woman that always executes a low blow first?" means. I dont understand new zealand slang remember...

Toksin
05-02-2004, 12:25 AM
She's the first one to deliver a hit below the belt. A comment that hurts, as opposed to sticking to the argument.

2strokebloke
05-02-2004, 12:28 AM
Ok, Expand on what "Why in an argument is it the woman that always executes a low blow first?" means. I dont understand IDIOT slang remember...

hmmmmm :grinno:
disclaimer: 2strokebloke can not be held responsible for any errors which may have crept into quoted text.

publicenemy137
05-02-2004, 12:30 AM
She's the first one to deliver a hit below the belt. A comment that hurts, as opposed to sticking to the argument.

yea my sister does that all the time, it's messed up. She'll even say "I'll go that low and deliver a low-blow"

Toksin
05-02-2004, 12:30 AM
bloke: You're out of the Daves club.

dayna240sx
05-02-2004, 12:33 AM
I have no clue why she does that Dave. I try anything I can to not piss off my boyfriend. If we are fighting about something, I'm not going to insult him about something the fight has nothing to do with. Thats totatly based on the girl.

2strokebloke
05-02-2004, 12:34 AM
bloke: You've been promoted to the position of president of the Daves club. I also need to pay you $300 in back membership dues.

Why thank you, I'm very pleased. :icon16:

HogieGT-R
05-02-2004, 01:16 AM
ok here's one....Why do women go in groups to the bathroom? It's always been something that I've wanted to know...O_o

...also...

why is it that when it's chilly out and you go out on a date, why do they insist on wearing YOUR jacket while you don't have one?! why couldn't they just think and bring one along?...and then why they don't want to give it back...that's another question.....

Sean
05-02-2004, 01:16 AM
bloke: You're out of the Daves club.

Don't you mean the Mr Susan minion club? :grinno:

dayna240sx
05-02-2004, 01:22 AM
ok here's one....Why do women go in groups to the bathroom? It's always been something that I've wanted to know...O_o

...also...

why is it that when it's chilly out and you go out on a date, why do they insist on wearing YOUR jacket while you don't have one?! why couldn't they just think and bring one along?...and then why they don't want to give it back...that's another question.....

We go in groups so we can talk about the you and how the night is going without you hearing.

We want to wear your coat because we know you will suffer so we dont have to. Its more of a test to see how far you'll go for us. Also we love how guys smell, so if we have your coat, we can smell you all the time.

jcz1987
05-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Dayna, I have a question. At my school I'm considered a "geek" and most girls don't like me. How can I approach a good looking woman without being told "fuckoff or go away" as their first word coming out of their mouths?

Toksin
05-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Hogie: It's called being a gentleman.

On that note, why do girls sometimes shiver and complain it's cold then refuse our jackets?

Sean
05-02-2004, 01:39 AM

On that note, why do girls sometimes shiver and complain it's cold then refuse our jackets?

Maybe it means they want to get into bed? :iceslolan

Soyo
05-02-2004, 01:55 AM

I never understood this myself... although my girlfriend tends to be the other way... she'll apologize about 10 times for something that either she didn't do or had no control over... ahhh if you were only so lucky as me eh? :)

ok Dayna, I don't know if your like this so I'm not sure if you'll know the answer but I'll ask just incase...

I've always wondered what girls REALLY mean when they say they like you, but aren't ready for a relationship at the moment. options:

A. This is one of those nice let downs cuz they think your ugly
B. They don't like you, but don't wanna cause drama or trouble cuz your friends
C. They just aren't interested in a guy at the moment, but as soon as they are, your their first choice
D. They like you but want to get to know you better first
E. None of the above

whichever you pick expand on it if possible... I figure a lot of guys wonder about this, since it seems so common for girls to say.

Haibane
05-02-2004, 07:20 AM

On that note, why do girls sometimes shiver and complain it's cold then refuse our jackets? I'm going to mooch off this one and add a few, Why do girls not accept money unless you just plain give it to them? Why do girls not let you carry their bags unless you grab them, but then they thank you later? Why do girls buy 6000 dollar dresses for 1 night? Why do girls not let you pay for them at the theatre unless you order tickets before they get there? Why do girls say they will pay you back for something when you say it is ok not to, but they really want to and later not do it? Those are a few

dayna240sx
05-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Dayna, I have a question. At my school I'm considered a "geek" and most girls don't like me. How can I approach a good looking woman without being told "fuckoff or go away" as their first word coming out of their mouths?

Are you friends with any girls? Have them give you a makeover.

dayna240sx
05-02-2004, 10:36 AM

Because they want you to be close to them and warm them up another way.

dayna240sx
05-02-2004, 10:39 AM
I've always wondered what girls REALLY mean when they say they like you, but aren't ready for a relationship at the moment. options:

A. This is one of those nice let downs cuz they think your ugly
B. They don't like you, but don't wanna cause drama or trouble cuz your friends
C. They just aren't interested in a guy at the moment, but as soon as they are, your their first choice
D. They like you but want to get to know you better first
E. None of the above

whichever you pick expand on it if possible... I figure a lot of guys wonder about this, since it seems so common for girls to say.

This depends on the girl. More than likely, it's A or B. I dont know many girls who dont want a relationship. I really cant expand on this a whole lot because like I said, it depends on the girl, and the situation.

dayna240sx
05-02-2004, 10:42 AM
I'm going to mooch off this one and add a few, Why do girls not accept money unless you just plain give it to them?

Why do girls not let you carry their bags unless you grab them, but then they thank you later?

Why do girls buy 6000 dollar dresses for 1 night?

Why do girls not let you pay for them at the theatre unless you order tickets before they get there?

Why do girls say they will pay you back for something when you say it is ok not to, but they really want to and later not do it? Those are a few

Ok seriously guys, you are asking me questions that depend on the girl. I could give you why I would do these, but it wont be the same as why the girl you know does it.

publicenemy137
05-02-2004, 10:54 AM

Hmm I can answer this one, get some style, class, and confidence. Guys with some class and a lot of confidence can get a lot of girls.

Add your comment to this topic!