Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Mucielago vs Enzo ( for the looks only )

kyakobi
05-01-2004, 03:00 AM
I would choose the murcielago ,, for sure ,,, with out thinking

RideOrCollide
05-01-2004, 03:20 AM
I would go with Enzo, it's unique there's nothing like it even though the murcielago looks sweet as hell.

Demon_Mustang
05-01-2004, 10:19 AM
Looks only, it would be the Lamborghini.

christophv
05-01-2004, 11:38 AM
the lambo, definitely.

I don't know why this f1-nose-trend exists.
I hate the enzo's nose, it's the only shape I really dislike at this car.

and look at the SLR or new SLK! They also "feature" this F1-nose, but why???
It sucks, it makes the car look like this nosey ape (sorry, I don't know the english name) or something.

:swear: sorry for drifting away

MITSU-EVO
05-01-2004, 12:03 PM
Lambo...

flylwsi
05-01-2004, 01:05 PM
i'm all lambo as well.
the front of the enzo works for aero, but not for being pretty...

i just don't like it

DinanM3_S2
05-01-2004, 02:19 PM
I dont think I would buy either of those cars for their looks. I've never really liked the whole Lambo design scheme, too bulky i guess, but I've never actually seen one so I might be unfair.

I have seen the Enzo, and I didn't think it was bad, just not up to Ferrari standards. I guess they traded aerodynamics for looks...

Out of all of the super cars recently released, i think i like the Carrera GT the most.

freakonaleash1187
05-01-2004, 02:34 PM
the enzo of course. it has a low slung look to it and it all just works together. i love that nose, it makes it look different than any car out there.

flylwsi
05-01-2004, 02:47 PM
actually, it looks just like the new slk nose, and the new slr supercar (merc)...
not that different, really...

crayzayjay
05-01-2004, 02:58 PM
I dont think I would buy either of those cars for their looks. I've never really liked the whole Lambo design scheme, too bulky i guess, but I've never actually seen one so I might be unfair.

I have seen the Enzo, and I didn't think it was bad, just not up to Ferrari standards. I guess they traded aerodynamics for looks...

Out of all of the super cars recently released, i think i like the Carrera GT the most.
The Murci isnt as huge as it looks in the pics. Though its still wide , it's a much cleaner shape than a Diablo and consequently looks much less bulky or awkward. The Gallargo actually looks pretty compact.

The Enzo is extremely striking in the flesh but isnt my cup of tea, im with you on the Carrera GT being the best looking out of the big supercars. The Zonda looks tacky, the Koenigsegg is plain, the SLR looks vulgar and overweight. Im rambling... Murci > Enzo (styling only!)

freakonaleash1187
05-01-2004, 10:49 PM
actually, it looks just like the new slk nose, and the new slr supercar (merc)...
not that different, really...

actually, i knew that already. but the merc's don't have the deep intakes. fine, let me put it this way, there is no other car in overall design that is like the enzo. better?

Demon_Mustang
05-01-2004, 11:27 PM
Cars like the Enzo and the SLR McLaren look like concepts for the next Batmobile or something...

Filthy Sanchez
05-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Enzo is ugly, I'd go Lambo.

Demon_Mustang
05-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Someone brought up the Zonda, I can't stand that car. I think if I had to look at it everyday, I'd shoot myself, I don't care how fast it is, it's bloody ugly, especially the tail, that nasty thing in the middle is not at all attractive.

I mean, this is my opinion, people think Picaso paintings are beautiful, just not me.

Jimster
05-10-2004, 05:03 AM
The Zonda is the best looking car on sale IMHO, looks like the cars I used to draw when I was 8, that's what's so special about it.

and I'll pick the Murcie for stylnig, Enzo for everything else

crayzayjay
05-10-2004, 05:06 AM
The Zonda is the best looking car on sale IMHO, looks like the cars I used to draw when I was 8, that's what's so special about it.

Either your eyesight is failing in your old age or you were a seriously lousy artist :thefinger

Jimster
05-10-2004, 05:12 AM
Either your eyesight is failing in your old age or you were a seriously lousy artist :thefinger
Don't worry Jay, just sit down and I'll fetch you your grey cardigan and the keys to your Mastero :p

crayzayjay
05-10-2004, 05:40 AM
Don't worry Jay, just sit down and I'll fetch you your grey cardigan and the keys to your Mastero :p
I'm 22, Jimmy. Do you even remember what it was like being 22?

didnt think so :grinno:

Jimster
05-10-2004, 05:47 AM
Come to think of it while somewhere in New Zealand a little boy (me) was lying on the living room floor drawing "Zonda's" with his Crayolas an annoying little bastard was called Jay was being delivered.

Moral of the story: Respect your elders, they have more experience at drawing than you do :p

crayzayjay
05-10-2004, 05:58 AM
OK gramps :p

Demon_Mustang
05-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Wait, how long have the Zonda been around? Or is this some inside joke that I'm completely not getting? :frown:

Jimster
05-12-2004, 02:03 AM
It's more of an insidish joke. Basically the Zonda resembles the cars I used to draw when I was 8 (About 1983), which is cool.

The concept Zonda was first displayed in 1999 :)

Demon_Mustang
05-12-2004, 02:10 AM
Oh ok, I got it after I posted it and went back and read it again, stupid me, hehe. :grinno:

veyron 16/4
05-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Enzo

Add your comment to this topic!